IGNORED

Game of 2013 - Super Chef BT or Super Pro Tennis?

intvdave

I'm confused. Where is the bundle a

I'm confused. Are these available as a bundle? Available at all? I didn't think US sales were open but people in the US seem to be getting them.

They are/were sold together at first mandatory. I think they MAY be available after the international orders?

I guess keep checking the site.

I received my set today. I played more than one hour with Super Pro Tennis. It's really challenging. A.I. is really good. I'm very impressed. I also played a while (40 minutes ?) to Super Chef BT. that's a huge game. Levels are originals and very challenging too. Congrats David. You did very very good games, as usually ! I'm really happy to have them :)

5 packages stayed behind today (Monday). They will go out Tuesday with the orders placed on Monday. All order placed so far should be received by this weekend. Please come back out here and leave feedback.

Thanks for the feedback Scalpel. It is always nice to hear about people's experience with the games. I hope you continue enjoying them.

Nice Kiwi. Someone actually noticed and commented on that :party: That was the total price...no shipping added.