IGNORED

Game of 2013 - Super Chef BT or Super Pro Tennis?

intvdave

Finally sat down with these two for a little bit. There were some technical difficulties with the system, as I had not played it in a long time, which may have affected things.

I also hasn't played Tennis in years, but I was surprised how dominant Ted was. However, I found the easiest level unplayable due to the slow speed, and was getting clobbered on the next level of difficulty. By the end of the session, I had tied Ted over our last 4 games, so it was good to see some progress. I liked the manual. I am very curious how I would have fared if I had this during my heyday of playing Intellivision Tennis.

Unfortunately, I decided to take a break for some dinner before starting Super Burgertime. As a result, there was no sound when I turned it back on. I believe I pressed the disc to start the game because it skipped levels. At the end of the day, it's Burgertime, I like Burgertime, so more Burgertime is good.

Thanks for the feedback. The easiest level was put in for my wife. I only play games at the fastest speed so I focused on making the SUPER level perfect (for me).

Looking back at when I was a kid. We did not know about levels until months after playing the games. i was curious to figure out something so I looked a a manual. Funny how kids never read the manuals until after they figure everything/most out.

Keep at it with Tennis. Play the SUPER level and TED will rush the net! Each level of difficulty plays differently. Try them each out.

Not "Super Burgertime", "Super Chef BT" :)

I do agree, more is good.

I got my set today and tried BT in the short time I had available at lunch and was very impressed. I love BurgerTime on its own (with the exception of Level 7) so I wanted to give the new game a quick go-around. Since I have yet to RTFM, I wanted to see if it is expected that the board numbers aren't in sequence?

I got my set today and tried BT in the short time I had available at lunch and was very impressed. I love BurgerTime on its own (with the exception of Level 7) so I wanted to give the new game a quick go-around. Since I have yet to RTFM, I wanted to see if it is expected that the board numbers aren't in sequence?

Do you work from home? How did you play at lunch? :-)

I'm envisioning an intellivision and old tv in an office break room or something! LOL

The peppers are in different locations because the screens are different :) Did you notice the peppers look different?

2 of each Electronite game and only 1 of mine? Maybe I need to start producing more and letting everyone buy more than one (hahahahaha)

I would buy 2 at a time if allowed to.

I played, but had little time. It is as I remember, although pepper refills seem to be at different locations.

But it Sure looks good with the rest of the 'After Market' Carts. Thanks Dave.

attachicon.gifIMG_20130925_205919_574.jpg

Your poor Atari system changer. What did it do to deserve being a shelf filler? ;)

Edited by Fushek
  • Like 1

And you could also produce more King of the Mountain, Space Patrol, Yogi's Frustration, etc. etc. ;-)

Space Patrol is Intvnut's game to sell.

I wanted to get out of producing games last year. Releasing these two games are credited to the wife. Not like I did all the work. I am sure these are the last and is the reason I would like to get game of the year. Not one of my titles have made it. Well, I guess we would have gotten it in 2007 with Space Patrol, in 2005 with SG&R, and in 2004(?) with Stonix. For some reason, Elecktronite keeps winning. I thought King of the Mountain was a strong title. Maybe it is still one of the Intellivision hidden gems?

I got to level 7 on the original Burgertime. Stocking the pepper is a must for this difficult level. I haven't beat level 7 yet. I thank JasonlikesINTV a lot for sending this game as is it is one my most favorite game. I just got the package today and haven't opened the box yet. I'll give it a go in a few minutes.

Im sure BT will get game if the year. No doubt.

And yes, you should sell us more than copy!

I hate to think what will happen when BT or Pro tennis may sell for when/if they hit ebay.

You last games? Never say never!!!

Who will release the rest of the mattel games! :-(

• Like 1