IGNORED

Name Your 3 Desert Island VCS Games

VectorGamer

A deserted island that has power? Is there a mysterious smoke monster, convoluted plot, and bad ending on this island too?

Lost had an ending? lol it was more like "screw it we will never be able to explain all this mystical bullcrap we hinted at for 5 years so let's just stop making it" :)

Hmmmm 3 is a difficult number, and it also depends if I am stranded on the desert island alone/fat minging bird/a bloke or with a gorgeous young sexy bit (with very low standards haha) ;)

Vanguard is defo #1

Then it gets tricky.....but after a lot of thinking I would say Star Raiders #2

And then E.T. #3

<joke>

Number 3 is really tough because there are plenty of games I like but would I be able to play them for ages and ages. I love driving games but Enduro and Pole Position are nice enough but not really going to give me my driving game fix in the same way as Colin McRae Rally or Lotus Turbo 2 (Amiga NTSC of course) so........ I will have to think a lot more about #3 or just pick anything from the remaining 20 or so games I really like but do not have much longevity. Two players or one player games obviously make a difference too but if there was 2 of us then maybe Combat because it's a nice 2 player game I think. Possibly the co-op mode in Space Invaders. If I am alone...then I can't decide now.