IGNORED

F18A - 80 Column & Enhanced Graphics Supported Programs

Omega-TI

Since this is the F18A thread for programs that work with it's extended capabilities, I thought the following program needed to be mentioned in this thread as well....

Thanks to JediMatt, there is a new really cool 'variant' of a program out there, it's called EAII80Edit-8 What is it? It's an Editor/Assembler module in program form, but with it's own editor built-in, but not just any EDIT1, it's a full-fledged 80 column editor.

The program file listed requires one of Ralf FLASHROM 99 cartridges. For more information on the FlashROM 99...

... << CLICK HERE >>

If you already have a FlashROM 99, but do not have this program, << CLICK HERE >> to download it.

Updated PDF of compatible files...

You should include the disk based EDIT1 made available by Fred Kaal over on http://www.ti99-geek.nl/(projects->scroll down->Edit1, 40/80 Column Editor)

This is an EDIT1 file that can be used with a standard Editor Assembler module, and likely any of the other programs that will load EDIT1 if available? I haven't tried it with this, but doesn't 4A/Dos support an 'edit' command that uses an EDIT1 on DSK1.?

-M@

You should include the disk based EDIT1 made available by Fred Kaal over on http://www.ti99-geek.nl/(projects->scroll down->Edit1, 40/80 Column Editor)

This is an EDIT1 file that can be used with a standard Editor Assembler module, and likely any of the other programs that will load EDIT1 if available? I haven't tried it with this, but doesn't 4A/Dos support an 'edit' command that uses an EDIT1 on DSK1.?

-M@

IIRC, the editor that came with 4A/DOS was called EDIT40 and like the name implied only only worked in 40 column mode.

For those that have just gotten their hands on 4A/DOS for the first time, now that you have a FlashROM 99, you might want to download the manual from << HERE >>.

BTW - For those of you with F18A's be sure to put WIDTH 80 in your batch files! ;)

Updated PDF of compatible files...

Don't forget TI-Scramble in your list...to me it is the most impressive example of an F18 game that also runs on non-enhanced hardware - and it's easy to disable (or enable) the F18 enhancements when loading the game and actually compare the difference. Mighty jaw dropping!

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

It's been nearly a year since I've updated this listing. I'm sorry, I've been a little negligent due to other life activities lately. Could you guys please look this over and inform me of any needed updates? I have an idea (for potential newbies) I'd to put together, but to be useful it needs to be up-to-date and accurate. Sadly I don't have the time to go back through 11 months worth of posts, but some of you guys might recall something off-hand... or even be the authors of such a program. -- Thank you!

Tentative List Pending Upates.pdf

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...