IGNORED

Super Mario Bros.

bobolicious

Hey guys just thought I would share my Game I have its Mario bros for arcade. I was told its in fair condition, only the 2nd player sticks and the guy continues to run thro the worlds. Other then that it works fine. Any guesses on what its worth or any place to sell it. Im not such a fan of ebay. I got it for free and I love it just don't have the room for it and will be moving down the road so its just kinda sitting in my basement rotting away. would like to see someone else Enjoy it

http://i.imgur.com/fVROTf6.jpg

Oh cool I had no idea, all the ones I googled on it seem to be the same as mine, some are other colors but I did find others same exact as mine. it still has the Mario artwork across the top so I assumed that was always there. maybe im wrong on that.

Yes, that is an original cab. I can think of 3 different cabs. just off the top of my head. The blue, the orange, and the play choice. I think their is more, but not positive.

Edited by Mxyzptlk

Hey guys just thought I would share my Game I have its Mario bros for arcade. I was told its in fair condition, only the 2nd player sticks and the guy continues to run thro the worlds. Other then that it works fine. Any guesses on what its worth or any place to sell it. Im not such a fan of ebay. I got it for free and I love it just don't have the room for it and will be moving down the road so its just kinda sitting in my basement rotting away. would like to see someone else Enjoy it

http://i.imgur.com/fVROTf6.jpg

Where are you located? I am in Warren, OR. and I would like to buy the cab.

Yes, that is an original cab. I can think of 3 different cabs. just off the top of my head. The blue, the orange, and the play choice. I think their is more, but not positive.

There is also red, but that's a handful of Donkey Kong cabinets. I looked up Nintendo Vs. cabinets on arcade-museum.com and it showed a blue cabinet for the unisystem model, but the only game I have seen that has orange cabinets is Donkey Kong Jr.

Hi dragon Stomper, I am located in Ohio so a little bit off from your location. if want to pay for shipping then go ahead. after some research I found its worth about 500 on ebay in the fair condition its at. I would probly sell it for 350 or 400 since the 2nd player button is sticky. even tho that's a cheap fix. and also the grafix on the side are there and visable but not perfect so that's where the price is going be. Also if pay for shipping then I will do 300. IM sure its gonna cost a ton to ship it.

Hi dragon Stomper, I am located in Ohio so a little bit off from your location. if want to pay for shipping then go ahead. after some research I found its worth about 500 on ebay in the fair condition its at. I would probly sell it for 350 or 400 since the 2nd player button is sticky. even tho that's a cheap fix. and also the grafix on the side are there and visable but not perfect so that's where the price is going be. Also if pay for shipping then I will do 300. IM sure its gonna cost a ton to ship it.

Thank you for the offer and if I lived within 500 miles of you, I would take you up on that $300 machine in a second. I only buy cabs. that I can see first, so good luck on your sale. Advertise in craigslist and I am pretty sure it will sell quick for $300.

• 4 weeks later...