IGNORED

Need a few loose games... Can you help?

bubby856

Most of these are the hardest to get games. You sure must have a good collection if these are the ones you are looking for.

Skiing does exist and it and amazing bumpman will be extremely hard for you to find and at last sight were going for between 200 and 300.

Super Sketch you can get on ebay right now but you are going to pay over $800 if you win.

Motorcross telegames and kung fu telegames and aquattack I think you can get at atari2600.com

Wizard of Id's Wiz math is very rarely seen a loose cart usually goes for around 100.

I need to search a scan of Wizmath manual, at this date I don't know exactly what to do with the little man kicking number cubes :)

There was a collective efort a couple years ago on these forums to scan all the instruction manuals and I'm pretty sure all the U.S. releases were finished and made available in PDF format. Just use the search to find the thread using something like "manual scans"... never mind, I'll find it and post the link.

Here is the link, but the link to the "megaupload" site does not work anymore. There are a lot of other scans available in the thread and links to other sites that may have what you need.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/161702-wanted-colecovision-manual-scans/?hl=+manual

I thought there was another thread as well, but I did not see it.

• Like 1

Here is the link, but the link to the "megaupload" site does not work anymore. There are a lot of other scans available in the thread and links to other sites that may have what you need.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/161702-wanted-colecovision-manual-scans/?hl=+manual

I thought there was another thread as well, but I did not see it.

Thanks, Jim! :)