IGNORED

Gamester81 Colecovision Game!

RelliK111

They could not know how much they will sell.

Surely the boxed copies are limited as the game will be for sale after this promotional period is over. Therefore I'm assuming they'll want to sell those too? So again assuming they are hoping collectors will grab a regular copy too when it's available. This would also lead me to conclude that boxes for the red label cartridges won't be made available as it may hinder further sales?

Edited by Gaztee

Another thing that is not very clear is when you see the Gallery section of kickstarter.

There are two different boxes pictured, one standard looking and one all-red, but no info available about what box will be for preorder and what box will be available afterwards.

Going on the usual style of colecovision boxes I would be surprised if the red one isn't the one for this offer. The other being the regular release box. That would make sense to me.

To be honest both Joe and I didn't know what to expect as far as the demand goes. As you guys know we initially limited the boxed games to 50. We had no idea that those would sell out in less than two days! We now understand that the demand was higher than what we anticipated, so we've decided to make more boxes available. The initial 50 boxed games that sold out come with gray carts, black label, with a gray boarder box and are individually numbered. These new boxes available are with the red boarder and are not limited. The carts still for sale come with an Indiegogo exclusive red label that will only be available through this campaign. We've decided to keep things different for those collectors who purchased one of the original 50 so they're still unique, but for those who want a complete in box copy, they can still buy one.

Let me know if you guys have any questions at all. You can also contact me direct at john.lester@gamester81.com.

Here are the pictures of the labels:

20130924083702-pgamester81-label04-red.g.

20130924083713-pgamester81-label03.gif

The different box variations:

gamester81-examples-3d.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsO5QsHku6o

I've no idea how to make a media link anymore... oh well, I've watched the video and it's really nice to answer the questions you received about this game in this short and sweet video.

For the record, see my image, you select the speciel bbcode option (highlighted in yellow) in the drop down menu select MEDIA then paste the youtube link in the MEDIA URL box and click OK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsO5QsHku6o

post-10336-0-86380000-1384666312_thumb.png

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer

Thanks guys for all of your support for this campaign. I wanted to give big credit to Youki who did a fantastic job with programming this game, and working with me closely on this. I'd also like to thank Coleco Master on their awesome work designing the artwork for the game too. Both have been a pleasure to work with.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...