IGNORED

Gamester81 Colecovision Game!

RelliK111

I should be, but Intellivision has tempted me :D

Grrr....but stop!!!.... as your Fan club president , i can not follow!!!.... you are so talented that i will have to keep all my consoles depiste the fact i decide to restrict my collections and sell a huge bunch of my machines!!!

You allready done a impressive game on MSX , Colecovision, Atari2600.... now intellivision.... and then??.... nes, sms, jaguar, lynx, odyssey 2 , etc..... i say STOP!!!!!! :)

• Like 1

Grrr....but stop!!!.... as your Fan club president , i can not follow!!!.... you are so talented that i will have to keep all my consoles depiste the fact i decide to restrict my collections and sell a huge bunch of my machines!!!

You allready done a impressive game on MSX , Colecovision, Atari2600.... now intellivision.... and then??.... nes, sms, jaguar, lynx, odyssey 2 , etc..... i say STOP!!!!!! :)

:lol: :lolblue:

I should send you a bunch of signed pictures of myself for the fan club :)

Edited by nanochess

Looking forward to pixelboy xmas...

PS -- How do I order Gamestar81?  Is there a link at Atari2600.com?  Could not find....

They did an indiegogo campaign to raise funds. That canpaign has ended. I believe the plan is to sell it at atari2600.com once they have delievered the games sold in the campaign.

Looking forward to pixelboy xmas...

PS -- How do I order Gamestar81? Is there a link at Atari2600.com? Could not find....

Hey Guys, Joe and I ordered 25 additional copies to sell on his site www.atari2600.com for $60 each, however they haven't been listed yet. We were waiting for them to arrive first, and they should be ready to ship in the early part of January. If you guys have any questions feel free to send me a direct message. Mufla I can hold on to one of them for you if you want to buy one; just let me know. ;) I'm not handling the payment side of things though so you'll have to contact Joe to arrange all that.

I too am looking forward to Pixelboys Coleco Christmas with new games for sale. Shall we call it "Colecomas" instead? LOL

I hope everyone has a wondeful holiday and Merry Christmas to everyone.

-John

Edited by Gamester81

Lol...i had the same question!!

The year is not yet finish... i guess some better could come soon! ;)

I met up with Scleme several months ago and in person I showed him a working version of the game. Don't worry though Youki I didn't leak a ROM or anything to that nature. :) Just good friends hanging out, drinking beer and showing Scleme the game and getting feedback etc.

Edited by Gamester81

I met up with Scleme several months ago and in person I showed him a working version of the game. Don't worry though Youki I didn't leak a ROM or anything to that nature. :) Just good friends hanging out, drinking beer and showing Scleme the game and getting feedback etc.

I was not worried at all :) Just curious, I would have impressed that you already started to ship the games. :)

• 4 weeks later...