IGNORED

Gamester81 Colecovision Game!

RelliK111

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi Guys,

I've decided to do another run of my game, and this run will be limited to only 50 copies. This is the most unique version of the game so far. I'm organizing a new retro gaming convention in Phoenix later this year (August 28th), called Game On Expo www.azgameonexpo.com. This game will be an exclusive, and the box, game label and title screen are all unique. I need help deciding which label to use. Take a look, and let me know which one you like the best. Thanks,

-John

preview1-1.jpg

preview5-1.jpg

11059539_1591909177760516_25425874209583

gamester81-label-expo-test.jpg

gamester81-label-expo7-preview.jpg

• Like 2

I vote for the 1st cart label as well... the one with the game characters. The only thing I would change is the circle bubble under the PAc-Man ghost seeing as that label is overly busy and "Gamester81" is contained in numerous other places on the label already. On second thought, I would reduce the size of the "Game Expo" graphic as well.

Good luck with the game expo!

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys, I just received some more copies of my game for those who are interested. This will be the last print run of this game I do, and these copies are exclusive to the upcoming Game On Expo event (www.azgameonexpo.com), however I'm making it available to you guys on AtariAge before the show. Please send me a personal PM if you're interested. This run is also very unique in the fact that the box is completely different, and the title screen is changed. Price is $60 plus $4 for domestic shipping or $7 for international shipping.

Thanks for your guys' support!

-John

unnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpgunnamed-3.jpg11129928_862027647190648_242123573626832

• 9 months later...