IGNORED

Gamester81 Colecovision Game!

RelliK111

is there someone else have a bug in the pacman section that one yellow dot cant be pickup so you can only catch the chery to finish the level

To finish the level , the only way is to catch the cherries. Yellow dot are only bonus point.

When you clean all dot , they come back but only 4 or 5 times. After that, no more dot appear. If it is what you have, it is not a bug.

If you can not pickup one specific dot, it is bug but i never had the case. Which one is it?

To finish the level , the only way is to catch the cherries. Yellow dot are only bonus point.

When you clean all dot , they come back but only 4 or 5 times. After that, no more dot appear. If it is what you have, it is not a bug.

If you can not pickup one specific dot, it is bug but i never had the case. Which one is it?

Nah, it's not a bug, it's a feature! :D :P

• 2 weeks later...

Atari2600 co-produced the game and they were selling additional copies. I couldn't find a copy on their website. ( however i am on my phone) I would recommend contacting Joe via that site to see if more are available.

I got the copy I won on scoreground on friday. (thanks John and Joe) I haven't had a chance to play it yet. I will make a video in a couple days for my youtube channel.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Just curious for those of you who got the game, what do you think of it?

It is a very original concept based loosely on popular acrade games of the past. I liked the fact that you signed every box. So the simple answer is yes I do like it. I really enjoy your systems reviews as well. I have learned a lot.

Please make sure you start a second run of part 1 -- even before you think of part 2!! :D

I don't think there's enough of a demand for a second run. There were a considerable number of copies sold through the IndieGoGo campaign. i think they've pretty much saturated the small market that exists for such a game.

I don't think there's enough of a demand for a second run. There were a considerable number of copies sold through the IndieGoGo campaign. i think they've pretty much saturated the small market that exists for such a game.

I would also add that this game was available for a considerable amount of time. Its not like it sold in a couple days.I am sure the current value is at or only slightly above the original price (as lots of copies were sold and its a recent release) so if you keep your eye on eBay or the marketplace here a fair priced copy will most likely pop up.

I would also add that this game was available for a considerable amount of time. Its not like it sold in a couple days.I am sure the current value is at or only slightly above the original price (as lots of copies were sold and its a recent release) so if you keep your eye on eBay or the marketplace here a fair priced copy will most likely pop up.

Last copy sold on ebay for three times the original price >>>>>

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gamester81-the-VideoGame-for-the-Colecovision-/131185643515?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1e8b460ffb

If there's a demand, why letting second hand sellers make all the money...I'd rather reward the original developer/designer

Even a generic cib version (no label) would please many people out there -- I just hope gamester81 won't let us down

Edited by neo*fan

Guys, I'm doing a print run of 60 more copies of the game. 30 will be available at the Classic Gaming Expo in Vegas later this year, and 30 will be available at the Portland Retro Gaming Expo also later this year. These boxes will feature a convention logo sticker on the box and will have this game label which has been unused before. If people are interested and are not able to attend either convention, I can hold on to 20 copies (10 from each convention) and if you are interested in a copy, let me know and I'll hold on for you. The cost is $60 with game/box/manual plus shipping. I'm going to limit this to one per person as well. Also if you guys are attending CGE in Vegas I'll be holding a contest for those who can score the highest in the game. For the grand prize I'll give them a very limited one of a kind version of Gamester81: The Video Game.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

gamester81-label02.png

• Like 1

Guys, I'm doing a print run of 60 more copies of the game. 30 will be available at the Classic Gaming Expo in Vegas later this year, and 30 will be available at the Portland Retro Gaming Expo also later this year. These boxes will feature a convention logo sticker on the box and will have this game label which has been unused before. If people are interested and are not able to attend either convention, I can hold on to 20 copies (10 from each convention) and if you are interested in a copy, let me know and I'll hold on for you. The cost is $60 with game/box/manual plus shipping. I'm going to limit this to one per person as well. Also if you guys are attending CGE in Vegas I'll be holding a contest for those who can score the highest in the game. For the grand prize I'll give them a very limited one of a kind version of Gamester81: The Video Game.

pm sent :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I hope I didn't put you in a rush;

(actually when I talked about "second sellers making all the money" I was also referring to gnz or battle of hoth that got sold for much more the original price)

Last copy sold on ebay for three times the original price >>>>>

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gamester81-the-VideoGame-for-the-Colecovision-/131185643515?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1e8b460ffb

If there's a demand, why letting second hand sellers make all the money...I'd rather reward the original developer/designer

Even a generic cib version (no label) would please many people out there -- I just hope gamester81 won't let us down

Holy crapolee, that's a lot for the game. Maybe I should list mine? :)

I'd probably get $25 somehow. :?

pm sent :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I hope I didn't put you in a rush;

(actually when I talked about "second sellers making all the money" I was also referring to gnz or battle of hoth that got sold for much more the original price)

Battle of hoth? :-o at how much did you see it?