IGNORED

Every Metal Slug game for 300K?

300K for every Metal Slug game is too damn high.I calculated each game individually and even using the overpriced reseller prices, it was less than 6K.So is this some uber rare varient/copy or just some reseller trying to get rich quick?

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FGenuine-Metal-Slug-Anthology-Complete-1-2-X-3-4-5-US-Neo-Geo-AES-VideoGameX-%2F290790567247%3Fpt%3DVideo_Games_Games%26hash%3Ditem43b477ed4f

You'd think at that price, they would have at least thrown in a few dozen AES systems.

I also notice that it comes with the atomiswave release, but not the MVS or CD ones.

None of the anthology collections...hell at this price I'd expect the pachislo machines to be included to (and a small island off honduras to play it on)

Geez, only 1 and 2 were any good anyways.

Metal Slug 2? It's just a version of metal slug x that runs like crap.

Edited by Reaperman
  • Like 1

You'd think at that price, they would have at least thrown in a few dozen AES systems.

I also notice that it comes with the atomiswave release, but not the MVS or CD ones.

Metal Slug 2? It's just a version of metal slug x that runs like crap.

A little backwards... X is a version of 2, and I think X looks a bit crap. What's with the red/blue flashing flames? What are they burning?