IGNORED

ColecoVison Pong/Computer Space Boxset / RESERVATIONS!

retroillucid

BTW, noticed the Atari Corporation on the box - you guys know it's Atari Inc. and not Atari Corporation that released PONG right? That was a misprint on the original flyer. The control panel of PONG says Atari Inc. as well. Atari Corporation was the later Jack Tramiel Atari branded company.

Edited by Retro Rogue
  • Like 1

BTW, noticed the Atari Corporation on the box - you guys know it's Atari Inc. and not Atari Corporation that released PONG right? That was a misprint on the original flyer. The control panel of PONG says Atari Inc. as well. Atari Corporation was the later Jack Tramiel Atari branded company.

You're right. On the flyer I took as an example, it is written Atari Corporation. I will modify this. Thank you.

I'm happy to announce that CollectorVision worked out with a agreement with Atari

Yes, that's right!! , CollectorVision got the right to make 150 copies of Pong boxset

I can't reveal details of this agreement but all I can say is this is now an Official Atari Licensed Pong boxset

Pretty cool from Atari eh? :D

This make me even more happy that we decided to make this Tribute to Atari Boxset! :D

Thanks Atari !!!

I feel very honored

• Like 5

I'm happy to announce that CollectorVision worked out with a agreement with Atari

Yes, that's right!! , CollectorVision got the right to make 150 copies of Pong boxset

I can't reveal details of this agreement but all I can say is this is now an Official Atari Licensed Pong boxset

Pretty cool from Atari eh? :D

This make me even more happy that we decided to make this Tribute to Atari Boxset! :D

Thanks Atari !!!

I feel very honored

That's beyond awesome. This 110% makes up for the bs that they put homebrewers through a few years ago.

That's beyond awesome. This 110% makes up for the bs that they put homebrewers through a few years ago.

I just hope to be able to work more with Atari now since I do have Atari releated projects on the air!

Collectorvision is going to take this path for their next games, get lisences, work with other companies etc...

Really, I feel very honored and I can't be more happy right now! :D

Excellent! :thumbsup: I love Exidy,they make a lot of great games.What about too Circus?

I SECOND CIRCUS! I SUGGESTED THIS A LONG TIME AGO...BUT NO ONE RESPONDED OR SEEMED INTERESTED. YOU WOULD NEED PADDLES THOUGH...OR I GUESS THE DRIVING CONTROLLER MIGHT WORK. PADDLES WOULD BE IDEAL.

I HAD ALSO ASKED ABOUT OTHER'S INTEREST IN DOING VENTURE AGAIN...MORE LIKE THE ARCADE. NO ONE SEEMED INTERESTED.

I'M ALSO A LOVER OF MANY UNIVERSAL GAMES AS WELL...AND I ALWAYS THOUGHT COSMIC AVENGER DEFINITELY DESERVED A DO OVER.

I SECOND CIRCUS! I SUGGESTED THIS A LONG TIME AGO...BUT NO ONE RESPONDED OR SEEMED INTERESTED. YOU WOULD NEED PADDLES THOUGH...OR I GUESS THE DRIVING CONTROLLER MIGHT WORK. PADDLES WOULD BE IDEAL.

I HAD ALSO ASKED ABOUT OTHER'S INTEREST IN DOING VENTURE AGAIN...MORE LIKE THE ARCADE. NO ONE SEEMED INTERESTED.

I'M ALSO A LOVER OF MANY UNIVERSAL GAMES AS WELL...AND I ALWAYS THOUGHT COSMIC AVENGER DEFINITELY DESERVED A DO OVER.

Trackball works good for paddle games as well.