I decided to release a compilation of the games that I've made in my half-year or so of working on Atari 2600 goodness. It includes updated versions of my four original games, as well as a fifth, new game. It should be 100% compatible with emulators and cartridges like the Harmony. Enjoy!
Current version: 1.1.2
pinata_1_1_2_ntsc.bin 32KB 751 downloads
pinata_1_1_2_pal60.bin 32KB 375 downloads
Some of Piñata's features include:
- Five games, including arcade, action, and adventure: Heartbreak, Ping, Joyride, Fix-It Felix Sr., and Flipside.
- Hard modes for each game, set with left difficulty switch.
- Multiplayer modes for Joyride and Flipside, set with right difficulty switch.
- Driving controller support for Heartbreak.
- Full AtariVox save support for all games.
- Support for resetting high scores (hold reset and press joystick fire while on the title menu).
- Colorful game selection and credits screens.
- Ability to exit to title screen from games without toggling power switch (flip select and reset at the same time).
manual_finaldraft.pdf 2.45MB 393 downloads
Edited by Cybearg, Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:43 PM.