IGNORED

Create a great AtariAge Desktop Background!

Albert

I'm creating a presentation for two 65" displays to be used at the upcoming Portland Retro Gaming Expo. I'd love to have a slide that presents a "stylized" version of the AtariAge logo. This slide will be displayed at least once every time the presentation loops. The graphic needs to be widescreen, and in at least 1080p resolution. Here's an example of one someone made for me years ago:

atariage-desktop.jpg

I like this graphic, but it was created before widescreen displays were commonplace.

I'll give anyone who creates an image I use a copy of a free homebrew game from the AtariAge Store, including any of the new boxed games being released at this year's show. I'd like to choose at least one, but I may choose more than one depending on what people submit. I need to have these by next Thursday, October 3rd.

Attached is a file containing the AtariAge logo in vector and bitmap formats.

Thanks!

..Al

AtariAgeLogos.zip

Not stylized, but it's a background.

-B

Hey I like that one a lot. Personally and I would guess many would agree, pure white backgrounds are not too desirable so one like this for example is perfect. anyone who does one with a mostly white or bright colored background please consider alternate colors that are darker also. Love this one and using it (yeah I am still using non widescreen monitor)

post-10336-0-06698400-1380775995_thumb.jpg

Hey I can post now. I already had this on the facebook page

Being new here, I can't figure out how to attach it, so sorry if this isn't to policy, but I'm going to use embed codes.

Atari_Age_Logo.png

click the magnifying glass twice to show up in it's true resolution.

Edited by sdond13
  • Like 2

Hey I can post now. I already had this on the facebook page

Being new here, I can't figure out how to attach it, so sorry if this isn't to policy, but I'm going to use embed codes.

Atari_Age_Logo.png

click the magnifying glass twice to show up in it's true resolution.

Looks good!