IGNORED

Old historical program notes

Mamemeister

Bit of an odd one this. I bought an Atari 800, disk drive etc from a bloke off Gumtree. The computer belonged to his recently deceased father. When it arrived he'd also included all his Dad's program hand written notes, listing etc. In some respects I feel the guy should have hung onto them for sentimental reasons which obviously have no tie to myself. In my mind they are an interesting bit of history of the Atari and may be of interest to someone. If anyone wanted them ping me your address and I'll send them on. There's a couple of small folders worth.

Edited by Mamemeister

Thanks for the interest guys, quite surprised at the number of people interested in these. As MAC-42 has suggested, I'm going to have a crack at scanning these and maybe stick them up as a PDF download or something. That was it would enable others to have a look. I should add it seem these are all notes and programs written in basic but would still be of interest to some.

:-)

Mac. I'm going to be getting these. Ill see how many pages there are and ill work to get them scanned in ( break out the old scanner and make a post with the pics. Just remind me to make the post since my life gets a bit hectic and may slip my mind. I have no issues sharing these notes to the community.