IGNORED

Free Commodore monitors

bob1200xl

I have three 1702s and two 1701s - none of which work. I am going to toss them unless someone is willing to come over to my place and take them away.

They aren't hopeless, just bad (and ugly) with all the pieces attached. I'm sure you can make a couple of good ones between them.

No, I don't want to ship them.

Bob

The doors are just clipped into hinges on the left and right. You could probably just pry them loose by opening the door about 45 degrees and carefully pulling on each side (straight out, when open 45 deg., iirc).

I have two 1702's. Both have doors, but one has a broken clip, so it's a little clumsy when it's open. Looks fine when it's closed, though.

Edited by Fres

Yes, I have a lot of Atari 8-bit stuff, both hardware and software. As things wound down in the Bay Area, people would give/sell me their collections. I also bought a lot of close-out from San Jose Computers and other Atari dealers.

I've just never had the time or space to really sort it all out, so I have a very difficult time finding anything.

At the moment, I have 1050 cases by the score. And, 800s in pieces. Also, things like MediaMate disk cases and used 720K 3.5 diskettes. A box full of 1020 printers. Another box of 1010s...

You get the idea.

I'm trying to toss out the real, non-Atari junk - like bad 170x monitors. Make me a little space.

Bob