IGNORED

Incognito run #3 interest thread

dragos

I haven't even fully dove back into the Atari world and my current, awesome, Incognito setup but I know I would like at least 1 more board as a backup. I'd hate to see this thing be only a limited run or two, this thing is amazing!

Candle, on a side note: if you sell enough of these things and there is interest for it would it be possible for a VBXE drop in board?

Edited by Stormbringer

Well, I like my incognito so much, I wnat to mod another 800 and have a spare. If these things ever get zapped in a storm, I'd like to know I have one in my desk so I can continue to enjoy my 800.

I don't mind the wait and appreciate all the work you put into this!

doing small batches like this (40 boards) is very time consuming when done by hand (as i do it right now) and well, boring

having this done on smt pick & place machine is the way to go, but it is not economically justificable for such a small batch... unless you own the thing

untill i won't buy it it will be like this - few runs - two or 3 at the most and that's it

if the demand is high, perhaps Lotharek will buy commercial rights to the project, but if not, it dies

sorry

i like to make new things

I feel so fortunate to have gotten one of these boards. Sounds like unless someone has a "smt pick & place machine" lying around, it looks like we're gonna be moving on to the next big thing in the near future.

I'd buy one if you got to like 39 of 40 pre-orders, but even if you do manage to get 40+ board requests it doesn't sound like Candle is gonna be super excited to do "another" run on his own. Maybe he can hire an intern?

-A.

lets keep this to actual interests and not speculation please. I would like to have a running tally so we can see if we can get enough interest for Candle to do another run.

So far it goes:

Dragos: 2

The editor 1 or 2

dragon375: 2

mr martian: 2

stormbringer 1

kyle22 1

foster 1

archon800 1

so we are at 11-12 right now. If you missed out and want one, please declare interest now or we may never get another run....

Edited by dragos

updated list since I cant seem to edit my own posts:

Dragos: 2

The editor 1 or 2

dragon375: 2

mr martian: 2

stormbringer 1

kyle22 1

foster 1

archon800 1

corkentellis 1

joe stella 2

Total so far: 15

Lets keep going! I dont want to have to buy 20 myself :)