IGNORED

Incognito run #3 interest thread

dragos

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to say that pcb are in production, will be here within first week of March, also, most of components were ordered, so if everything will get delivered on time, i'll be able to get on assembly the same week

for all remaining - if you haven't payed yet, or i haven't updated the list or answered your PM - please do so or do remind me

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks,

just wanted to say that I have one Incognito board available for sale - new/unused. I got my atari 800 from another Atariage member together with two incognito boards where one was installed already. As I have no plan to get another atari 800 in near future, I have no use for the second board. If anybody interested, just PM me, I will sell the board for the price I bought it. The only motivation for me is to find a good home for this board :-)

Cheers,

Jan

Edited by jk40001

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Board arrived in wensday, so i can finally start assembling them ;)

some of you still haven't paid - if you have any kind of trouble just let me know - things happends, but don't leave your orders pending with unknown status

i would rather know what you're going to do than assume anything

the only trouble is, that i've already paid for all the parts and boards required in assembly process

Sebastian

• Like 1

candle, I know perfection can't be rushed. I am pretty psyched to get this board and bring my 800s back to life. Is there any kind of timeframe as to when these will be shipping? I am not trying to be a nooj, but I paid a pretty long time ago and I would be very happy to see updates as to the progress of the build. And again, thank you for doing another run of this amazing piece of hardware, I have been wanting since your first couple runs.

well, if all of those who wanted this board would pay in the same time it would be shipped long time ago

but it's not the case

case is i'm still waiting for some, and i had to wait pretty long even before i could buy a thing to move this project closer to an end

as i wrote already - last wensday pcb boards were delivered, they were ordered in february with estimated delivery time on 11 week of the year, and it came a week after

all other components were delivered ealier, so i finallly can start assembly - start

this is not about perfection at all

15th of december i've said it will take 2-3 months to assembly minus the time needed to rise funds for all the purchasments

if i would like to keep this like that - we would be still on "fund rising" period here

bottom line? we're well before schelude - go figure!

• Like 2

Thanks for the quick reply! I am sorry about the money raising part. That was not me, but I do understand what you are saying. I wasnt complaining, just asking for some idea when I would be receiving. Everything is well. Thank you for making this run, it IS appreciated!

If you end up with an extra Candle, I'd probably be interested. I was broke and didn't have an 800 at the time of the pre-order. I ended up with one recently that's slowly coming along. It "almost" works now. Some corrosion issues on main and power boards and I had to find a keyboard. Chassis is in awesome shape though.

Hi Dave,

I need to push that one out before continuing 400 and lynx project - mostly because reasons i belive i've mentioned in 400 or lynx to vga threads - cpld chips choosen for these project behave strangly, and i can't say if they do work or not

sometimes they just program fine, others are not recognized by the programmer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

candle, I don't know what to say... I posted the above 2 weeks ago. I just asked for a status on these boards. I paid for them 4 months ago. I'm not asking for a rush job, but I sent close to $200 on the 10th of January and can't get an answer as to when I can expect what I paid for. Just an update would go a long way toward easing my anticipation.

Edited by Dragon375

Anyone want to buy mine. I am thinking of selling it as I do not have time for Atari anymore. It's one of the first run and has not been fitted. I was one of the Beta Testers so just used the prototype.

It will need firmware updating and I also have an xlinx cable that could be sold with it

PM me people :)

Having got my Atari 800 working again (Dead ROM Board, NOS replacement bought from Best Electronics), I'd like an Incognito board. Are all of these boards now spoken for?

USD $89, right?

Immediate payment not a problem, so if anyone has dropped out, I'm willing to take their place.

• 2 weeks later...

well, if all of those who wanted this board would pay in the same time it would be shipped long time ago

but it's not the case

case is i'm still waiting for some, and i had to wait pretty long even before i could buy a thing to move this project closer to an end

as i wrote already - last wensday pcb boards were delivered, they were ordered in february with estimated delivery time on 11 week of the year, and it came a week after

all other components were delivered ealier, so i finallly can start assembly - start

this is not about perfection at all

15th of december i've said it will take 2-3 months to assembly minus the time needed to rise funds for all the purchasments

if i would like to keep this like that - we would be still on "fund rising" period here

bottom line? we're well before schelude - go figure!

2-3 months to assembly? It has been 5 months since I sent my money, and I cant even get an update as to when my order will ship. I appreciate the time and effort you are putting into another run of these boards, but I dont see how we are "well before schedule". Could I please get some kind of news as to when these will be shipping? It makes me nervous to send $180 to another country and 5 months later cant even get a status update or a ship date. Please let me know something.

I have purchased plenty of items from Candle that took various amounts of time to complete and never once has he failed to deliver. Be patient as this is not Candle's full time job.

Yeah - last we knew, he was living almost 1,000 miles from home, and working 15-18 hour days trying to keep food on the table for his wife and baby. He'll deliver,

Yeah - last we knew, he was living almost 1,000 miles from home, and working 15-18 hour days trying to keep food on the table for his wife and baby. He'll deliver,

I can understand that life sometimes catches us unprepared, I just cant understand why he doesnt at least give us updates as to progress. I never would have figured that it would be almost 6 months since I sent my money and no word at all. I am doing the best I can as well. I am a veteran living on disability, so I have to watch what I spend my money on. I am just trying to get some word as to when what I paid for is going to be shipped. I guess that makes me evil.