IGNORED

You have $300 what do you buy?

Hyperboy

Analogue Interactive joystick for my CMVS - $200

Either Windjammers or Strikers 1945 Plus MVS cart - $100 ('Jammers is a little under $100 and Strikers is a little over...)

OR

Snatcher for Sega CD - $300

OR

$300 worth of studio lighting (for gaming videos on YouTube, so it's tangentially gaming-related)

If I had a Neo Geo MVS, this would be my choice. Windjammers > those three flash carts combined. I could play Windjammers until the day I die, as my last and final game, and love every second of it.

• Like 1

If I had a Neo Geo MVS, this would be my choice. Windjammers > those three flash carts combined. I could play Windjammers until the day I die, as my last and final game, and love every second of it.

It's definitely at the top of my want-list. Coincidentally, a few hours after posting that, I found a copy of Strikers on NG.com for $90 shipped, so that's a nice pickup. If I could find Windjammers and Neo Drift Out for reasonable prices, my Neo library would be basically complete (in that I would have the all of the games that I want, aside from some common ones that I can pick up any time.)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'd probably put it towards an XBone (AC Unity is coming), but in the classic world, I'd really like to get an Astrocade (or equivalent). I'd also like to get some stuff from Best Electronics like the joystick rebuild kits and an XE lightgun. I also have a hard time resisting loose GB/A games, but I've already got almost everything I want in that area.

• Like 1

Analogue Interactive joystick for my CMVS - $200

Either Windjammers or Strikers 1945 Plus MVS cart - $100 ('Jammers is a little under $100 and Strikers is a little over...)

OR

Snatcher for Sega CD - $300

OR

$300 worth of studio lighting (for gaming videos on YouTube, so it's tangentially gaming-related)

Well, a year later I have an Analogue Interactive stick, Strikers, and Windjammers. Don't really need the lighting anymore, but I would definitely still love to have Snatcher. Not sure that I really have anything new to add to the list...

• Like 1