IGNORED

How much should I be paying for a Jaguar CD?

crusherbad64

I got several CD players I don't know what I did pay in the past, only I know I did buy them all new in box (and the work fine) :-D, only the jaguar developers cdrom didn't come with a box. I still need a few other cd-roms for my other jaguars that are laying around here... but need to save my money now for other stuff...

You never have enough jaguar or jag-cd :grin:

Edited by TXG/MNX

You can call or email. Remember that they have thousands of items not listed on the site, so just ask if there is any part you may need. I broke the clasp on my Jaguar CD, so it would not stay closed and wouldn't work. I had resigned to using it for spare parts if my other one died. Then, after finding out about Best Electronic's unpublished inventory, I asked and they had the part in stock for a couple bucks. I even got a power jack and a cartridge door switch for my 1979 Atari 800. B&C Computervisions aka myatari.com is the other good source for Atari parts and products.

By the way, I checked out Best Electronics website, how do yo buy stuff on there? The website is from the 1990's.

There's an Email address listed. The sales guy (Bill IIRC) will shoot you a quote/invoice & there's a PayPal link I think in the Email body. They're great with customer service. I placed a $100+ order from them 2 yrs ago, was packed great, & arrived safe. Good people. If all else fails, call him up.

The number to order via phone call is 408.243.6950 Hours when someone will actually answer and you can place an order are from 1PM Pacific standard time to somewhere between 7 and 9PM PST. IIRC.

So is this Jaguar. What's your point? :P

You are actually in the Twilight Zone here. The Website is from the 90's, the items sold from the 70's through the 90's and when you place an order, as prices will attest, it is also being shipped, from California...in the 90's... :-o

By the way, I checked out Best Electronics website, how do yo buy stuff on there? The website is from the 1990's

Edited by Gunstar