IGNORED

Revised box art for Defender Of The Crown Intellivision

Rev

The pink box suited our art for DOTC, but when Cinemaware instructed us to use 'original' art, we felt a colour change was needed as it clashed.

The 'Elektronite pink' box will be used for another title, probably Boulder Dash, which will suit what the art that is coming up with. (A redesign of the original Boulder Dash art)

This shows the more up to date version of the box.

The Cinemaware logo has been replaced with a more up to date one. It had to be modified for the box.

Box 'copy' still has to be approved by Cinemaware, but design has been approved.

The original logo was too ornate for an Elektronite box, and we 'dumbed' the logo down, and kept the spirit of the original.

Hopefully programming will recommence soon.

Syd is a busy guy.

The packaging is still being worked on however.

post-31813-0-79167500-1381295280_thumb.jpg

post-31813-0-25487800-1381295301_thumb.png

William ... when you guys put this game off, it may go down as the greatest Intellivision game ever. I'm hoping for the Kickstarter for some very cool spiff items to be offered.

Defender of the Crown = Love

Intellivision = Love

Defender of the Crown + Intellivision =

post-31049-0-91520200-1381494306_thumb.jpg

(I know ... pretty good, eh? Made it myself ... let me know if you ever need a graphic artist!)

• Like 2

William ... when you guys put this game off, it may go down as the greatest Intellivision game ever. I'm hoping for the Kickstarter for some very cool spiff items to be offered.

Defender of the Crown = Love

Intellivision = Love

Defender of the Crown + Intellivision =

attachicon.gifHeart.jpg

(I know ... pretty good, eh? Made it myself ... let me know if you ever need a graphic artist!)

The fonts are too thick and legible, and you need a pastel gradient or two. Have you learned nothing from Jony Ive? :lol:

"William ... when you guys put this game off" .....it pisses you off? :-)

Seriously, it has been put off too long.

"

The fonts are too thick and legible, and you need a pastel gradient or two. Have you learned nothing from Jony Ive? :lol:"

Whew! I thought you were talking about the DOTC box for a second! ...Who is Jony Ive?