IGNORED

LEGENDS (Atari 2600) Horror Game

neotokeo2001

Preview of a new autograph cartridge game. Legends is a side scrolling Action/Puzzle game. You must avoid the enemies on your way to the final Boss encounter. This is a work in progress and changes to graphics will be made.

LEGENDS

The night they all came home!

post-3832-0-76449200-1381514856_thumb.jpg

Chip is a ten year old that loves Horror Movies. He has seen them all, multiple times, without his Mothers permission of course. He has even started wearing a hockey mask around the house. Today Chip received a new game, a game that will give him a whole new outlook on Horror. The new game has become a portal that allows the greatest villains of all time to come into our world. Chip is all that stands between us and Hell On Earth.

GAMEPLAY:

You control Chip as he makes his way through the levels. You must avoid the denizens and traps on your way to doing battle with the Level Boss (Each level leads to a different Horror Icon). You have three lives.

Title Screen alternates portraits:

post-3832-0-37558100-1381514905_thumb.png post-3832-0-88880800-1381514905_thumb.png

post-3832-0-36421900-1381514906_thumb.png post-3832-0-83994000-1381514906_thumb.png

post-3832-0-34412100-1381514907_thumb.png

Level Screenshots:

post-3832-0-24912900-1381514896_thumb.png

post-3832-0-71354200-1381514896_thumb.png

post-3832-0-15592700-1381514897_thumb.png

post-3832-0-67687900-1381514897_thumb.png

post-3832-0-16000700-1381514898_thumb.png

post-3832-0-65476600-1381514898_thumb.png

Boss Battle:

post-3832-0-14371700-1381514899_thumb.png

post-3832-0-62598000-1381514899_thumb.png

post-3832-0-16958900-1381514900_thumb.png

Game Programing - Sprybug

Title Screen Programing - Cybearg

Music - Der Luchs

Game art - Pac-Man-Red

Label and Mini Comic Book - Locoduck

• Like 9

How far have you come? Really want to see a demo on this one =D

Gameplay on the first level and the Boss battle are complete. I am still making tweaks to the graphics. So right now it is a fully playable one level prototype.

The purpose of the game is to have a game to make into cartridges to be signed by various Horror Icons that I meet. In a few weeks that will be Gunnar Hansen (Original Leatherface) and Kane Hodder (Jason). The end Bosses will be changed out to be specific to who is signing the cartridge.

In the future I will have Robert Englund (Freddy Krueger), Cassandra Peterson (Elvira), and various other Horror Icons sign Boss specific versions.

I hope to make it into a full game with several levels with different Horror Icons as bosses eventually, But that will only happen if/when Sprybug or another programmer can work on a full game. Sprybug went above and beyond to program this level in a major time crunch.

The artist that made the label artwork is also doing the art for a mini comic that tells why these Horror Icons are coming through the game.

I take pictures of the cartridges being signed and I will post pictures here after they are signed. Just like I did with Army of Darkness.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/182678-army-of-darkness-atari-2600/

Edited by neotokeo2001

I'm in...love my splatter house evil dead copy! Your work is the best! Ignore the haters! I got my copy and will buy anything u r willing to put yer hands on!

He'll! U could dump n a box and take a picture of two girl eating it and I would buy that!

Neo's games rock and anyone that wants to talk smack should just not even bother !

I hope u take preorders and I will preorder today. #1. #5. Who cares! I want in!

Edited by Chris Leach

I agree wholeheartedly with Brian. This has nothing to do with being "a hater".

No one should take orders until there is a completed game you can deliver within one month. It's not right to take people's money and make them wait months (or years) for product. This is something that happens far too often around here.

Edited by DoctorTom
  • Like 3

I hope this time around you dont do preorders . If I remember right people waited months or more than a year after they paid if Im not mistaken for that other game . But this looks very cool and I would I cant wait to try it out .

There are always delays in production that can't be foreseen. With Army of Darkness I did have a lot of problems with International mailing. For my future releases I will no longer offer International mailing, But I have no problem in shipping domestically to a middleman as some people have done in the past.

I'm in...love my splatter house evil dead copy! Your work is the best! Ignore the haters! I got my copy and will buy anything u r willing to put yer hands on!

He'll! U could dump n a box and take a picture of two girl eating it and I would buy that!

Neo's games rock and anyone that wants to talk smack should just not even bother !

I hope u take preorders and I will preorder today. #1. #5. Who cares! I want in!

Damn leach, ill take a dump in box and i wont even charge you for it.

Damn leach, ill take a dump in box and i wont even charge you for it.

Well there is always the part of the two girls! (you got them?)

Either way...with all the people complaining about Evil Dead...now the international collectors are out! Either way....if anyone needs someone to ship it their way, Id be happy to ship those order neo !

Pm me if this applies to you as the release of this game comes.!

Did I mention Neo, I just bought a couple of your past items from an AA member and I must say they are pretty cool little collectibles. I like the Fast Food Kaboom for sure!

Im still ready to jump on board with this one so keep us posted maybe through pm when we can start on the list...

No one should take orders until there is a completed game you can deliver within one month. It's not right to take people's money and make them wait months (or years) for product. This is something that happens far too often around here.

Right said :)

I always do this,when releasing a 7800 game :)

otherwise,you will have same Problems like with AOD

greetings Walter

Normally I would agree with you 100%. In Neo's case though his history and contribution(s) to the community trump that. IMO he ranks up there with Al, cpuwiz, and several other members who have earned a hiccup here and there.