IGNORED

LEGENDS (Atari 2600) Horror Game

neotokeo2001

Normally I would agree with you 100%. In Neo's case though his history and contribution(s) to the community trump that. IMO he ranks up there with Al, cpuwiz, and several other members who have earned a hiccup here and there.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. :)

This is an announcement of a work in progress game that is being made for autograph cartridges only at this time. It may or may not become a full game and get a release in the future.

Hiccups are to be expected . And I could care less about delays its just that if I remember correctly he dissapeared for long amounts of time with no updates . Updates take a minute to log on and type up . And the old thread has clouded my memory so Im not even saying for sure thats what happened but if my memory serves me correctly it was that . I dont want to say anymore about this . I am looking forward to this new game and his contributions are appreciated and his work and ideas are awesome ! I love horror movies and will be wanting to buy this game for sure .

• Like 1

Hiccups are to be expected . And I could care less about delays its just that if I remember correctly he dissapeared for long amounts of time with no updates . Updates take a minute to log on and type up . And the old thread has clouded my memory so Im not even saying for sure thats what happened but if my memory serves me correctly it was that . I dont want to say anymore about this . I am looking forward to this new game and his contributions are appreciated and his work and ideas are awesome ! I love horror movies and will be wanting to buy this game for sure .

Absolutely agree. I really want this release, but the lack of response to members problems in the past makes me nervous. As for comparing him to CPUWIZ or AL , there is no way either would go that long without addressing members problems that had paid and not received their item

Who is missing from the list of ICONS?

Freddy Krueger - Nightmare on Elm Street

Jason - Friday the 13th

Michael Myers - Halloween

Leatherface - Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Tall Man - Phantasm

Chucky - Childs Play

Elvira

Pinhead - Hellraiser

Jigsaw.

Or Kim Kardashian.

• Like 1

Absolutely agree. I really want this release, but the lack of response to members problems in the past makes me nervous. As for comparing him to CPUWIZ or AL , there is no way either would go that long without addressing members problems that had paid and not received their item

This is still a maybe game for the future. I have had problems in the past which I mentioned before. For me the shipping problem is solved with the Domestic only with tracking. I have no problem with shipping to a 3rd party go between.

Just for the record, Nobody compares to Albert and CPUWIZ. These games would not exist with their help.