IGNORED

Tunnel & Trolls

bfg.gamepassion

It is not the size that count , it is the way we use it.... :lol:

BTW...you have strange conversation with J-F... :-o

Strange indeed! :D

For those that don't recall, there was a thread discussing the ADAM Printer and other printer options for the ADAM. I wouldn't want anyone to think oddly of J-F and myself in that "special" way... "Not that there's anything wrong with it", to borrow a saying from the Seinfeld show.

• 4 months later...

Some news :

The game is on the last line, the only thing i have to do is to add is a music for victory.

I've succeedeed finishing the game from start to end (seeing the winning screen), so it's doable but i think it'll need lot of attemps and making a map will be a great help !

I'll think i'll send the release candidate to CollectorVision in less thank 15 days ... (Need to check again on real hardware, even if i haven't change too much technical things, and it should be ok).

• Like 16

Some news :

The game is on the last line, the only thing i have to do is to add is a music for victory.

I've succeedeed finishing the game from start to end (seeing the winning screen), so it's doable but i think it'll need lot of attemps and making a map will be a great help !

I'll think i'll send the release candidate to CollectorVision in less thank 15 days ... (Need to check again on real hardware, even if i haven't change too much technical things, and it should be ok).

I just want to say I'm very impressed by your perseverance! I'm really glad you're completing this project. Gives me hope for my own endeavors :)

• Like 1

I used to play Tunnels and Trolls years ago. I still have some of the rulebooks and solo adventures. Cool!

ravard

Actually, I discovered earlier in the thread it was just a coincidence and not at all related to the pen and paper game:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/217719-tunnel-trolls/?do=findComment&comment=2849055

My Atari Tunnels & Trolls game is actually intentionally paying homage to the pen and paper game. If you have any ideas as to what you'd like to see just shoot me a PM!

• Like 1

Actually, I discovered earlier in the thread it was just a coincidence and not at all related to the pen and paper game:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/217719-tunnel-trolls/?do=findComment&comment=2849055

My Atari Tunnels & Trolls game is actually intentionally paying homage to the pen and paper game. If you have any ideas as to what you'd like to see just shoot me a PM!

That is OK! Still looking cool.

ravard

Awesome....the loon keeps the tongue in cheek sense of humor on the Atari version!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd buy a copy of Trolls and Tunnels or whatever it ends up being called for SURE. It would also be great to have seen CV Dracula, the one also shelved due to the crash. I remember seeing something about CV Dracula a while back here at AA. I am assuming CV Dracula hasn't been released? So many games are coming out lately and i've been out of the scene for a while. :roll:

• 4 weeks later...