IGNORED

Pre-orders for Endless Snow 2600 now being accepted

rjchamp3

Thanks guys yes Endless snow HAS 4 easter eggs that is the reason I ran out of memory, I know once you find them you will be like OH ok cool...

My next release is a bit more advanced as I produced this one and wrote another story based on another life experience, and it will be a ONE of a kind game, just like this...

I will make it right and pack right and your boxes will all be perfect, you already get a discount for buying Endless Snow!!!!!!!!

I will share screen shots as it's done and video and since I'm still learning and a basic producer no Beta.....

However NEXT year 3 Endless Snow roms will be avail for purchase a beta proto, 2nd beta and FINAL as a package deal on auction and or if someone buys it outright, I already getting offers but that is not till next year!!!!

This next game will have improved colors and graphics some action based on some familiar games BUT no 2600 will be like it and was worked very hard on

I will be making High Gloss labels with a clear picture no BLURR LOL

and you will all be pleased with the shipping I lost over 20 cents a package plus nearly 30 cents a piece on the packaging so it was never about saving money, I did think it was the safest route!!!!!!

I received mine today, and I'm sorry to say, that it seems as if it were packed by a naïve 13 year old kid, so I wasn't surprised when it got all mangled.

Rudy, mate, what were you thinking? Anyhow, I don't need a replacement really. I think I'll survive with this one. However, I really wish that you take as much pride in delivering your games to your customers as you seem to have taken in making the game itself. By your recent responses, I expect you will. :)

I'll be playing the game this week-end. It's my Birthday on Friday, and I think I deserve some fun shoveling snow into the neighbor's yard! :lol:

-dZ.

Here are some choice photos:

post-27318-0-11203000-1386809086_thumb.jpg

post-27318-0-30967900-1386809419_thumb.jpg

post-27318-0-26318000-1386809102_thumb.jpg

post-27318-0-69446900-1386809107_thumb.jpg

post-27318-0-76871600-1386809114_thumb.jpg

post-27318-0-56099000-1386809122_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately, it's usually the case that the package was "lost in transit" when it doesn't change status like that for several [business] days.

Incorrect BELL GARDENS is known for issues

The package is NOT lost

The package may have been sent to the wrong area and or back to ME worst CASE

3rd it's also possibly not updating on your tracking

Bell Gardens is the WORST sorting facility in the US

Ill be on top of it classiccollector

I received mine today, and I'm sorry to say, that it seems as if it were packed by a naïve 13 year old kid, so I wasn't surprised when it got all mangled.

Rudy, mate, what were you thinking? Anyhow, I don't need a replacement really. I think I'll survive with this one. However, I really wish that you take as much pride in delivering your games to your customers as you seem to have taken in making the game itself. By your recent responses, I expect you will. :)

I'll be playing the game this week-end. It's my Birthday on Friday, and I think I deserve some fun shoveling snow into the neighbor's yard! :lol:

-dZ.

Here are some choice photos:

attachicon.gifIMG_0539.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0540.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0541.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0543.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0545.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0546.jpg

No it was opened not sure why Don't worry Ill order you a NEW box ;)

No it was opened not sure why Don't worry Ill order you a NEW box ;)

No need mate, its fine. :)

I think it was opened because it was packed as Media Mail, and as others pointed out, the USPS has a tendency to verify that the contents conform (or else, they may be looking for cool CDs and DVDs to snatch! :lol: )

-dZ.

No need mate, its fine. :)

I think it was opened because it was packed as Media Mail, and as others pointed out, the USPS has a tendency to verify that the contents conform (or else, they may be looking for cool CDs and DVDs to snatch! :lol: )

-dZ.

I messed up IF you want a new box Pm me I have my proper shipping materials coming

Well I will make sure this NEVER happens again, remember at the end of the day IT only hurts me and my services, REPLACING ur stuff is my job and my mistakes will cost me.......

I want everyone to not worry and that my next game will be shipped in the boxes shown and shipped proper mail

it costs me money at the end of the day BUT hey this to shall be remedied

I will say once again 99% percent of you got ur stuff WHOEVER had major issues ill so whatever I have to do to fix it and I will fix it

I may have screwed UP but I will make it right, I obviously want your business again and I will so what it takes to keep it

Think of it as a GUARANTEE with me but I need to know right away of course lol images here are not needed pm me send PHOTOS and Ill erase the issue like it never happened

I shipped over 30 boxes so hopefully Ill be replacing a small amount here

BUT whoever got a BOX if there is an issue please let me know right away I know many of you are good

But if there is ANYONE else let me know so I can get your replacement in ASAP

Edited by rjchamp3

Thanks for the quick reply rjchamp3, at the end of the day it all comes down to customer service and by the looks of it, it seems you are doing a great job. This was probably a huge task for you and looks like you are learning from your mistakes which means you will earn a free pass from me and I will give you a second chance with future games. I do hope I receive the game in next few days and will keep you posted.

Thanks for the quick reply rjchamp3, at the end of the day it all comes down to customer service and by the looks of it, it seems you are doing a great job. This was probably a huge task for you and looks like you are learning from your mistakes which means you will earn a free pass from me and I will give you a second chance with future games. I do hope I receive the game in next few days and will keep you posted.

I do as well I got the carts DONE late bought postal supplies in advance and when I said shipments were going out that day I KNEW I had to so the night before, I printed the shipments

NEXT morning got up 9am started to pack and write on each PACKAGE at 10, I did not get done till after 5:30 that day

At the time I though bubblelopes were great but I was WRONG

and as soon as I was told I purchased boxes made for carts books and Game boxes lol

No promises the postal office will never mess UP but I promise I will do all in my power to make sure it's done right

For those of you who are interested in the five Easter Eggs and how to access them I've summarized them here: http://www.videogamepriceguides.com/blog/2013/12/endless-snow-2600-easter-eggs/

Did not want to post them here directly as I did not want to spoil it for anyone who might be trying to find out how to access them on their own.

• Like 1

My cart/manual arrived safely. I help with a local gaming club in which we play classic games and open it to the public. The theme this month is games with snow...guess which game we will be playing :) Thank you for making this and put me down for future products.

Edited by swlovinist
  • Like 2

My cart/manual arrived safely. I help with a local gaming club in which we play classic games and open it to the public. The theme this month is games with snow...guess which game we will be playing :) Thank you for making this and put me down for future products.

Very cool thank you, feel free to stream talk about whatever u want.....

Thanks again

My CIB also arrived safely and un-damaged today. I had a chance to plug it in tonight. I made 824 points on my first playthrough, so the game at least starts off kind of easy. Also, there's a website url on the Game Over Screen that contains a page about how to obtain the Easter Eggs. No spoilers atm you'll have to look it up yourself but I haven't attempted them yet. Other than that this game is just a simple 4k ROM that feels like it could have easily come out back in the day, simple but fun.

About the build quality I have a few minor critiques. It appears ordinary printer paper was used to make the cart labels. I can see it was obviously done on an inkjet printer. One corner of my end label arrived slightly peeled up. The front label has a white edge on it and the corners are hard right angle cuts. The manual is better quality matte photo card stock, again apparently using the same inkjet print settings. The german manufactured box however is professionally printed on glossy thick card stock and was delivered flat an unassembled. Assembly is very easy to do as the card stock has seams pressed into it. The black cart is signed and dated on the back with a silver Sharpie marker, and the box is done the same way. One nice quality aspect of the professionally printed box art is that the colors seem much more saturated than on the cart and manual. It almost seems like the glossy box is too good to be paired with the cheap inkjet job on the cart/manual. Also when closely examining the box, it appears there are Jpeg compression artifacts barely visible in the image. This can be attributed to low dpi resolution and/or poor compression settings. I would recommend for future projects using a lossless image format such as PNG or TIF and working in as high resolution source material as possible. The image artifacts are a very small caveat, and again is barely noticable except under close inspection.

In the future, you may want to source your labels through Albert of AtariAge, as he seems to do a fine job with them and they have a nice glossy texture as well. I pushed back the cart tray and saw that the PCB has a url printed on it, "justrandy.com" This is good that you are using new PCBs for your game instead of recycling old ones.

Edited by stardust4ever
  • Like 1

My CIB also arrived safely and un-damaged today. I had a chance to plug it in tonight. I made 824 points on my first playthrough, so the game at least starts off kind of easy. Also, there's a website url on the Game Over Screen that contains a page about how to obtain the Easter Eggs. No spoilers atm you'll have to look it up yourself but I haven't attempted them yet. Other than that this game is just a simple 4k ROM that feels like it could have easily come out back in the day, simple but fun.

About the label quality I have a few minor critiques. It appears ordinary printer paper was used to make the cart labels. I can see it was obviously done on an inkjet printer. One corner of my end label arrived slightly peeled up. The front label has a white edge on it and the corners are hard right angle cuts. The manual is better quality matte photo card stock, again apparently using the same inkjet print settings. The german manufactured box however is professionally printed on glossy thick card stock and was delivered flat an unassembled. Assembly is very easy to do as the card stock has seams pressed into it. The black cart is signed and dated on the back with a silver Sharpie marker, and the box is done the same way. One nice quality aspect of the professionally printed box art is that the colors seem much more saturated than on the cart and manual. It almost seems like the box is too good compared to the inkjet job on the cart/manual. Also when closely examining the box, it appears there are Jpeg compression artifacts barely visible in the image. This can be attributed to low dpi resolution and/or poor compression settings. I would recommend for future projects using a lossless image format such as PNG and working in as high resolution source material as possible. The image artifacts are a very small caveat, and again is barely noticable except under close inspection.

Yes that may have been a BAD label if you want a BETTER one it's on me ??????

All my labels NOW are perfect and tip top MADE BY ME wink

Just got mine today...I have yet to fire it up in the ole' H6'er. Sadly, my box was fairly creased. I still am in shock that anyone would send this in a bubble mailer. Very disappointing considering it is such a pretty box.

As for the labels and manual, I can understand the lower-quality looking inkjet format as a means of keeping costs down, but it does detract from the overall package (art, game & box). It is what it is.