IGNORED

Pre-orders for Endless Snow 2600 now being accepted

rjchamp3

Proper shipping boxes are now in my hands they are ALMOST too nice to use lol

Awaiting several boxes for orders and the several replacements

and POSSIBLY one cart replacement do to POSTAGE LOSS

and after that ALL CAUGHT UP

Watched your Twin Galaxies video on youtube. The one where "media" interviews you? Looked alot more like you interviewed yourself and the "media" was you alone

just ranting and crying about Twin Galaxies? Kinda odd don't you think?

Watched your Twin Galaxies video on youtube. The one where "media" interviews you? Looked alot more like you interviewed yourself and the "media" was you alone

Actually was MEDIA I don't cry little guy

Thanks for ur obsession with me quite flattered but sorry NOT interested

What the hell kind of comment is this? What, is being petty and acrimonious no longer allowed on YouTube or blog comments that you have to come to someone's thread with irrelevant material and attack them for something unrelated to their product?

• Like 1

I was able to get to it.

If I click the link with PeerBlock active, it goes to that phantom page. Even if I turn off PeerBlock and try to reload it will not work but if I turn off PeerBlock before I open the browser, the link it works.

PeerBlock regularly blocks independent sites. You have to add them to your safe list. PB wasn't made to be turned on and left alone.

I've received my cart + manual the other day. I'm very pleased, thanks for the sweet game.

I concur with others, the manual and cart labels could have been better, but I'm not one to complain.

I will say however, I am disappointed the label does not have the blue edge like what the proto label had on post #56 of this thread.

post-10137-0-18713500-1382205279.jpg

Rudy, since you're handing out labels, I'd like to put in a request for a label that combines the final art with the proto label's blue trim. You don't have to do this, but it'd look really great and I'd love to adorn my cart as such.

A label that looks like this:

qug8.jpg

• Like 2

I've received my cart + manual the other day. I'm very pleased, thanks for the sweet game.

I concur with others, the manual and cart labels could have been better, but I'm not one to complain.

I will say however, I am disappointed the label does not have the blue edge like what the proto label had on post #56 of this thread.

post-10137-0-18713500-1382205279.jpg

Rudy, since you're handing out labels, I'd like to put in a request for a label that combines the final art with the proto label's blue trim. You don't have to do this, but it'd look really great and I'd love to adorn my cart as such.

A label that looks like this:

qug8.jpgI replaced bad labels NOT handing out lol

But if YOU want that I can do it for 2.00 plus shipping I think ur in CAN right anyways PM me

Will talk