IGNORED

Pre-orders for Endless Snow 2600 now being accepted

rjchamp3

Ok UPDATE: Decembers orders and boxes are in except a couple of loose carts I have to make to order couple of days

All replacements are still on there way I have the boxes any day now

NEW ORDERS TO SHIP WED EBAY AND REGULAR

THANKS HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND ONE ORDER that just came in I will have to order a box

• Like 1

I know you said no rom or bin available but what about for paying customers? I'd like to put it on my CC2 and save wear and tear on my system and the cart if possible.

Sorry but I will be selling the 3 roms avail on carts A beta second beta and FINAL as a package deal, I have already gotten offers......

Due to the simple rom and language involved in this game, dropping the rom would make it too easy to copy and or modify......

I also have people to answer to just like anyone else, even though it is my game and I made it, I have silent partners with the art and other help.

I made prior agreements with......

Thank You for understanding

All PRE ORDERS are now sold out

Games are made to order at this point

I have the several replacement boxes CAME in today

One boxed order to go out and one box someone ordered as a add on

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL REPLACEMENTS AND LABELS out shortly

Feel free to pm me on any reminders

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

3 more replacement boxes and labels going OUT tomorrow and all orders as WELL HAPPY NEW year

Sir Gruntz I having trouble with ur label I would rather see what u want exactly on pm or email me if not what u want I can always refund ur 4.00 no issue there

Rudy,

Thought you'd wanna know that my copy arrived. Unfortunately the shipping box was partially crushed on one side. I pulled out the bubbleope and removed the package to find that it was mildly crushed on one of the side panels and the must have caused a corner of the cartridge itself to poke a small hole in the back of the package.

Steve

Edited by dubxcube

Rudy,

Thought you'd wanna know that my copy arrived. Unfortunately the shipping box was partially crushed on one side. I pulled out the bubbleope and removed the package to find that it was mildly crushed on one of the side panels and the must have caused a corner of the cartridge itself to poke a small hole in the back of the package.

Steve

UN- F......real I'm so sorry Steve I used the same boxes as Marc does for all his orders and showed you guys

BELL GARDENS is really becoming an issue

It's fully insured I'm more than happy to file a claim and get you another one....

I need pictures etc......

I really need to stop using the post office no matter what I do I cannot win

Yeah, it sucks. But you can tell that Rudy put a decent amount of effort into making sure the package was secure. Bubbleoped and then boxed and marked "fragile" on all sides. Not a huge deal, but I'm a collector and a player so I definately wanted a pristine box.

Thanks again for stepping up to make it right, Rudy. I know it's not your fault. I'll PM you some pics tomorrow morning.

UN- F......real I'm so sorry Steve I used the same boxes as Marc does for all his orders and showed you guys

BELL GARDENS is really becoming an issue

It's fully insured I'm more than happy to file a claim and get you another one....

I need pictures etc......

I really need to stop using the post office no matter what I do I cannot win

Yup Bell Gardens sucks, also rjchamp3 I did mail in the claim form for the missing cart that never arrived. Hopefully you will get cart price back.

Yup, I was actually sent a empty bubble envelope that was retaped where holes were in the envelope.

I lost an Air Raid that way; happens to the best of us... :-o

All joking aside, that really sucks. I always tape up the ends with clear packing tape because I don't trust the sticky tape to hold.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my replacement labels and reapplied them today. Huge improvement over the old ones!

I noticed the webpage linked to the Endless Snow Easter Eggs is gone so I tested the game out tonight and thought I'd try out the Easter Eggs . I'll repost them here if it's okay with rjchamp. Spoiler alert! DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED!!!

You'll need a second controller plugged in to access the easter eggs.

Tilt the joystick in one of four directions when you start a new game for humerous effects. Last chance to find out on your own lest ye be spoiled!

Push UP on player 2 joystick when starting new game to plow snow with two men. Very difficult.

Push RIGHT on player 2 joystick when starting new game to play as a Penguin.

Push DOWN on player 2 joystick when starting new game for hot "BBW" wife! :love:

Push LEFT or FIRE on player 2 for a gun instead of coffee.

Press SELECT during gameplay to cycle snow flake patterns.

I got my replacement box and stickers. Unfortunately, Ruddy forgot that I asked for the Disney version of the box, and instead sent me the crude and purile "x-rated" version. Oh well. At least this time they came in a nice parcel box that survived the trip.

-dZ.

^^I take it the humor of double entendres is lost on some people. I'm happy with my "dirrty" boxart. :P

I'm not so easily amused by the mere fact of reading puerile and crude sexual innuendos on toys representing the nostalgia for my childhood. But hey, whatever floats your boats, mate.

-dZ.

• Like 1