IGNORED

Pre-orders for Endless Snow 2600 now being accepted

rjchamp3

UPDATE: Works fine in Chrome with no add-ons.

Just tried it with Chrome. It finally loaded, but it took a loooooooong time (like I was using dial-up).

Works for me. Do you have any web techs disabled?

Using Firefox, I allowed everything with NoScript, but nothing happened. After disabling AdBlock Plus, the bottom ad loaded, but that was it. After enabling third-party cookies, the page finally loaded (very slowly).

All I see is this:

attachicon.gifmissingsnow.png

Please omit the "www." out of the url.

So the loose carts thus far are 31 going back to 35 after Nov 20th Pre-order if I have any left

If enough of you demand boxes or boxed version it will be 50.00 boxed and manual

if you want a full package with box and T it will 60.00

I'm fine with just the loose cart although manuals are nice. I buy carts primarily as a gamer rather than a collector. I know Albert typically charges a $20 fee for the boxed versions over cart + manual, so buying loose still allows me to support homebrew and play more games on my budget. That said, I'm always in favor of an optional box option for those who want one.

what does the endless snow logo look like?

You just don't get it, R.T.. There's an endless stream of white pixels moving in parallax!

:lolblue:

rjchamp, I've got a quick question if you don't mind my asking: do you use bank-switching or is it a strait 4 kilobyte game rom? If you don't want to answer, it's okay, just curious as I've already placed a preorder. There's some fairly impressive homebrews out there that forgo bank-switching altogether, then some others that go all out with a full 32kb, extra RAM, or even Melody enhanced boards. Keep programming!

;) :thumbsup:

Edited by stardust4ever
  • Like 1

So the loose carts thus far are 31 going back to 35 after Nov 20th Pre-order if I have any left

If enough of you demand boxes or boxed version it will be 50.00 boxed and manual

if you want a full package with box and T it will 60.00

I would love a box and shirt if they happen. So, +1 for the 'deluxe' version. :)

Please omit the "www." out of the url.

I'm fine with just the loose cart although manuals are nice. I buy carts primarily as a gamer rather than a collector. I know Albert typically charges a $20 fee for the boxed versions over cart + manual, so buying loose still allows me to support homebrew and play more games on my budget. That said, I'm always in favor of an optional box option for those who want one.

:lolblue:

rjchamp, I've got a quick question if you don't mind my asking: do you use bank-switching or is it a strait 4 kilobyte game rom? If you don't want to answer, it's okay, just curious as I've already placed a preorder. There's some fairly impressive homebrews out there that forgo bank-switching altogether, then some others that go all out with a full 32kb, extra RAM, or even Melody enhanced boards. Keep programming!

;) :thumbsup:

I'm new to this I just have done a basic 4k game IF any of you wanna teach me I have other ideas but my programming is FRESH and new wink

For any of you that are having trouble getting to the website my direct order is thenesdreammaster@yahoo.com PAYPAL send me 31.31 US

If your PR/AK I will have to check rates

Can send 36.00 total

Edited by rjchamp3