IGNORED

LEDA (Atari 2600) Adventure Game

ponlork

Hello. This is a homebrew game I'm working on. It's still a work in progress. Currently there's no goal. My idea is to make a action RPG adventure type game that's very random and dreamlike. Here's a video demonstration, and I included some pics and a demo.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so3WLEiphjI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so3WLEiphjI

post-37240-0-34095500-1382391464_thumb.jpg

post-37240-0-42707900-1382391472_thumb.jpg

post-37240-0-67115000-1382391506_thumb.jpg

post-37240-0-06199400-1382391513_thumb.jpg

LEDA.bin

Edited by ponlork
  • Like 1

Wow, it looks like you are a hooker trying to find lonely "clients". I love the booty scene and the guy saying "HI". Seems very interesting, keep it up.

That sounds like a possible storyline XD at the moment I don't have anything planned, I'm going to just continue working on the game and let the story unfold while I work on it. I was thinking that maybe after the Motorcycle sequence, she'll wake up to a more ordinary mundane environment, and wonder about the dream. Then eventually she'll realize that it wasn't a dream rather it was a cross dimensional shift in the matrix and somewhere down the line the two worlds will begin to blur... or I can just make it a simple adult game where the goal is to get customers to have sex with lol which direction will I go? Nobody knows.

Edited by ponlork

Just a minor update. I added a second enemy character that fights back. He appears after the first encounter. I tried to replicate a ATB (active time battle) system found in many RPGs. It's a bit buggy right now, but the way it works is there's a meter on the bottom left, once it reaches it's full gauge you will be able to select commands. Currently only Attack is available, I hope to add the option to use items and perform special attacks later. The weird symbols on screen is supposed to represent numbers. It shows the Attack damage inflicted. The shapes arent displaying properly right now, I'll have it fixed next time.

LEDA.rev4.bin

post-37240-0-70406300-1382592491_thumb.jpg

Edited by ponlork

I'm working on a fighting game that I will also include in the game. Currently i added the Directional movements, crouching, jumping, punching and two special moves. To perform the special moves, press Down, Forward + Fire for the fireball. And Down, Back + Fire for the Hurricane Kick. In between matches I plan on including large portraits of each character as well as detailed endings.

fighting_street02.bin

post-37240-0-28990100-1382745786_thumb.jpg

post-37240-0-85348500-1382777681_thumb.jpg

Edited by ponlork
  • Like 1

I say you make the game like strip poker where everytime you win a fight, your character removes a piece of clothing in a cut-scene. Beating the final boss gets you the full show!

Hell yeah, any excuse to show flesh I'm up for it XD I remember a fighting game called Art of Fighting, there was a character named King that everybody thought was a dude, but when you beat her up, parts of her clothing start to get ripped apart until you see her bra ^____^

I was also thinking about including large sprites during key moments within the battle. Like I can imagine a scene with a clash of swords, then it'll switch to a close up shot of the character's faces, then give it a cool image pan effect from player0 to player1 to work around the Sprite limitations. Maybe have a FF7AC Cloud vs Sephiroth type battle where you start flying up in the air ontop of buildings and shit lol I can see it happening. I just wish I had more help, I'm not really a good programmer, I can do basic things but nothing too advanced. I'm more of a visionary, or a Idea peddler as some would like to call around here. But it's okay, what I lack in the technical aspects I'll try to make up for it in other areas such as Boobs.

Edited by ponlork