IGNORED

River Raid mania ?

scalpel

These are IMAGIC i found:

Internaqtional variant for all to exclusion of Fathom and Trukin.

Swords & Serpents internazional has 2 variant,one White a blue back,the other whit silver back.

greetings for Italy

Mauro

hsQjMSm.jpg

Wow, there are other Imagic games? I have just been collecting Microsurgeons :grin:

• Like 1

@ Spadafermo

But there is a italian version of Fathom :) By the way, I bought some games of you from Ebay some month ago. Do you still have the Thin Ice?

Hello,

i know there is no Italian edition of Fathom,i only saw the translation of the instruction manual

Yes,Istill have copy of Tin Ice

greetings

Mauro

Hello,

i know there is no Italian edition of Fathom,i only saw the translation of the instruction manual

Yes,Istill have copy of Tin Ice

greetings

Mauro

May we can make a deal outside from Ebay? My girlfriend is in Italy til december and I am very interessted into your Thin Ice, because its the version with the yellow title on the shield. If you are still want to sell it may send me some pictures here on Atari Age and we may find a deal.

Where did you saw the italian Fathom version? Do you have any further information about it? I really want to know the history of this variant.

May we can make a deal outside from Ebay? My girlfriend is in Italy til december and I am very interessted into your Thin Ice, because its the version with the yellow title on the shield. If you are still want to sell it may send me some pictures here on Atari Age and we may find a deal.

Where did you saw the italian Fathom version? Do you have any further information about it? I really want to know the history of this variant

If you are interested we can do a chord outside ebay, me 'pleasure your girlfriend in Italy.

That 's the photo of Tin Ice I can give you:

dQsQ4Ps.jpg

Where did you saw the italian Fathom version? Do you have any further information about it? I really want to know the history of this variant.

Box Fathom international version I've never seen.

I saw, however, 'the instruction booklet in Italian on intvfunhouse.com

http://www.intvfunhouse.com/imagic/manual/fath-060.jpg

The pic from intvfunhouse is my picture, I thought you may know more than I do already. Its not in a international box, its a normal US box, but a italian manual. By the way, pm sent for Thin Ice ;)

Aaaaaaa.and your Fathom the instruction booklet in italian........sorry.....ihad non noticed.

I have the instruction booklet of trukin in italian.

Probabily to fathom and there and truckin the international box,but only the translation of the linguage instruction booklet in the Language of the country where it was sold.

BqAw6ff.jpg

• Like 1

Its the same adress on the back of the manual, so it comes from the same publisher/store. You have this Truckin, so you know that the quality is pretty good, much better as in many other late released US overstock.

P.S.: I am a bit jealous to your Truckin ;)

Edited by Ignorama

I would say you send me your Truckin, so at least we have one jealous person less :P But if you wont do that, what I could not understand, send at least some scans to intvsteve, so he can add this variant to the funhouse :)

I am curious if this shop may has made other italian variants, maybe Stadium Mud Buggies or Congo Bongo :D

I would say you send me your Truckin, so at least we have one jealous person less :P But if you wont do that, what I could not understand, send at least some scans to intvsteve, so he can add this variant to the funhouse :)

I am curious if this shop may has made other italian variants, maybe Stadium Mud Buggies or Congo Bongo :D

Yes,and'for some time that i write to Intysteve,i have several instruction booklets in italianthat i saw missing out on funhouse,you have done well to remember that.

i think non,the Audist was a company that traded video games when there was a boom in the years 1980/81/82/83,then the crisis has more commercialized.

Congo bongo and Stadium buggies are of later years,and maybe non even arrived in italy due to the crisis of the video game industry.

The pic from intvfunhouse is my picture, I thought you may know more than I do already. Its not in a international box, its a normal US box, but a italian manual. By the way, pm sent for Thin Ice ;)

Ignorama graciously contributed the picture to the website, though I didn't point back to here.