IGNORED

PC Game Deals

JamesD

Titan Quest...an older PC game I remember fondly is getting a free makeover for those who have the original games on Steam. Otherwise its going for 5 bucks right now:

http://www.polygon.com/2016/8/31/12738104/titan-quest-anniversary-edition-update-thq-nordic

If you go to your library it will be there for free. Its pretty cheap and it was a very good Diablo 2 clone.

• Like 1

It looks like it is Steam only which is a little disappointing, but I will definitely pull the trigger on the "pay whatever you want" portion.

We understand the whole DRM thing sucks but can people please not complain about every game we post that is on steam?

Sure, I'll stop "complaining" right after you stop complaining about people complaining.

In all honestly, I think you are asking too much. This is a forum site; at least 2/3 of all the content is complaining. You might as well be correcting peoples' grammar. (intentional apostrophe fail)

I love steam. I've just bought other bundles that included DRM free content, so I chose to mention how I was "a little disappointed" in that aspect of this particular bundle. I had no intention of complaining nor did I anticipate there would be any sensitive feelings hurt by such a comment.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...