IGNORED

PC Game Deals

JamesD

$3.99 bundle is worth it just for Cosmic Star Heroine and Pinstripe alone

Very Positive Bundle 2

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/very-positive-bundle-2

Pathologic Classic HD, Pinstripe, Tesla vs Lovecraft, Masquerada: Songs and Shadows, The Age of Decadence, Shelter 2, Cosmic Star Heroine, Angry Video Game Nerd II: ASSimilation

Regarding the Sierra Humble Bundle.  When I finally got around to playing that modern King's Quest game, it absolutely shocked me how much I enjoyed it.  I think they did an excellent job at telling the story of Graham and his family.  I really wish the people who made that would make more games like it.  I thought it would be a cheap cashgrab to capitalize on the success of Telltale games like The Walking Dead, I like those too, but KQ 2015 was very different from the Telltale stuff (in a good way).

• Like 2

On 5/6/2020 at 2:27 PM, wongojack said:

Regarding the Sierra Humble Bundle.  When I finally got around to playing that modern King's Quest game, it absolutely shocked me how much I enjoyed it.  I think they did an excellent job at telling the story of Graham and his family.  I really wish the people who made that would make more games like it.  I thought it would be a cheap cashgrab to capitalize on the success of Telltale games like The Walking Dead, I like those too, but KQ 2015 was very different from the Telltale stuff (in a good way).

I picked that bundle up for a dollar and then when I read your comments i went back and paid for it to get the season pass

• Like 1

Not sure if anyone pointed this out, and it expires fairly soon, but for the first time Call of Duty WWII is under $20 on steam right now.  If you're like me and loathe the online bs and miss the days of quality campaign driven games of the franchise from the pre-MW era stuff, all I've ever read up on it says it's worthy.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, cimerians said:

Not sure if this is good or not but I love Tron like 80s style stuff it's only $1.50 today

Neon Drive

https://store.steampowered.com/app/433910/Neon_Drive/

ss_e80f38352a99127c43ff81142c7783c36c421bd5.600x338.jpg?t=1573317885

I think I own this.  I know it was on my wishlist for a while.  I will check - thanks for your post.

Edit - yep, I got it:

image.thumb.png.232819311bf523802cfaa13deddbb376.png

3 hours ago, cimerians said:

Another awesome bundle full of stuff I already own :(

There's maybe two games I would want in there, but most of those games I have on GoG, so I wouldn't even get the "you already own this" discount.

7 minutes ago, cimerians said:

Right, don't even know what they're called anymore Square Enix Eidos.....

Well they used to be Eidos games, but Square Enix bought the rights to them all a while back.