IGNORED

PC Game Deals

JamesD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wasn't clear, is like that Golden Axed proto that's playable one you can keep or it's a timed play and you're done?  I signed up for the email spam, worth it at the least for Nights as I'll never own a Saturn again.

I really wish they'd put their other Win95 era stuff on Steam as I'd be all over buying to own again Sega Rally, Sega Touring Car, Daytona USA, etc.

I had a weak moment, bought Sega and Steam games at that. :D  I couldn't resist having Sonic Adventure 1+2 again, or Crazy Taxi for fast pick up and play, and Jet Set Radio too.

Also noticed they so grossly discounted the Sega Genesis Collection to where each game costs just 13 cents, so that too.

If you don't count each little genesis game individually, I like made my steam library grow by like maybe 50% due to that, and the freebies like NIGHTs and so far Endless Zone. :D

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 1

On 10/16/2020 at 5:51 PM, Tanooki said:

Also noticed they so grossly discounted the Sega Genesis Collection to where each game costs just 13 cents, so that too.

Yeah, I bought that when it was on sale about a month ago. Took all the ROMs and put them on my EverDrive 8)

Also, I almost forgot to grab Golden Axed today!!!

7 hours ago, Asaki said:

Yeah, I bought that when it was on sale about a month ago. Took all the ROMs and put them on my EverDrive 8)

Also, I almost forgot to grab Golden Axed today!!!

Same here, I setup email notes, but I'm sitting here listening/watching stand up and almost forgot.  It's just a short one stage demo that the boss doesn't even fight, but it's interesting.  The bancho / yakuza looking streets of rage mash up is even more fun, kind of an endless runner as the stage just repeats but they get smarter and hurt more each time.

I had no idea the roms were just sitting there to use, good move.  The Humble Bundle for Neo Geo 5 years ago was the same, stand alone emulators with a zip file in the install that has the pure ROM dumps from the SNK boards.  Legally I do own Twinkle Star Sprites, Iron clad and the other 20~. ;)   Less than a dollar a game there too, far better than $600 on TSS legit on a board.  I just got a snk board conversion with a flashed copy of TSS, technically illegal, but given I own the ROMs and have a receipt... ;)