IGNORED

WTB WTTF New, Sealed Intellivision Titles

boxpressed

Title says it all. Interested in all sealed Intellivision titles, including original Mattel releases, Intellivision Inc. variants (the Mattel titles that were re-released by Intellivision Inc. and not original INTV titles and ports which, to the best of my knowledge, were not shrink wrapped), and third-party releases. Please PM if you have any for sale. I also have sealed Intellivision games to trade (see list below). Thanks!

[updated 12/9/13]

Knew I forgot something!

My collection of sealed games is growing pretty quickly, so it's difficult for me to update this thread continually. I'll do so once I hit a wall. In the meantime, please PM with the ones you have for sale/trade or with a request for a current want list. I am looking for sealed games from all manufacturers, and this includes variants from Mattel (Keyboard Component mentioned/not mentioned, made in USA, made in HK).

• 2 weeks later...

Will do. Here are my sealed doubles for trade:

[updated 11/14/13]

INTELLIVISION INC.

ASTROSMASH

LOCK 'N CHASE

MIND STRIKE

NIGHT STALKER

SPACE HAWK

SUPER CHALLENGE BASEBALL (2600)

AIR RAIDERS (2600)

MATTEL

SPACE SPARTANS

BUZZ BOMBERS (standard box)

SPACE ATTACK (2600)

ASTROBLAST (2600)

OTHER

DONKEY KONG (NO SHRINKWRAP BUT SEALED)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a sealed and rated Super Cobra! Looking for home-brews.

Got any of these.

4-Tris
Deep Pockets
League of Light
Robot Rumble
Space Patrol
Stonix
Yogi's Frustration

I have a sealed and rated Super Cobra! Looking for home-brews.

Got any of these.

4-Tris
Deep Pockets - Now have boxed version.
League of Light
Robot Rumble
Space Patrol
Stonix
Yogi's Frustration - Now have boxed version.
Any trades out there?

I collect sealed games whenever possible - you know, mostly to impress the ladies. . .

I started my collection about 2 years ago. Given that we all know that at this point, Intellivision has nowhere to go but up, I figured I'd try to get my pops in on the ground floor of this excellent hobby, on account of how he's the one who hooked me up with Intellivision action back in the 1980's. He's picked up most of the $$$ games, which is awesome, and we now collect together. I've been working on the sealed side of our collection this year - I think we're at 69/125 (not including Sealed Red Space Battle). I created this spreadsheet to help manage our collection, complete with built in formula's for things such as counting a complete Defender and a cart only Defender as 1 game in the quest to 125 category. Hard to explain - you'll see if you check it out.

Incidentally, if you like this, I'm happy to make a copy for you to track your collection - either Google doc (which works best for us cause we're 2), or in an Excel .docx.

Best games we have sealed are probs Super Cobra (mis-cue there, not for trade), Centipede, Nova Blast. Nothing super rare I guess, but for those of you who don't collect a ton sealed games, you may be surprised at some of the ones that are actually quite difficult to find sealed. And here are the pics of the sealed games that we have:

post-35881-0-22889200-1386582833_thumb.jpgpost-35881-0-40346500-1386582824_thumb.jpgpost-35881-0-46512400-1386582808_thumb.jpg

I've got duplicate sealed games, some I got good deals on, and some I bought early when I started playing again. Bought a bunch of games from Venezuela. They were in great shape, and luckily customs didn't slice any open. But most of those games, as most of you know, are INTV. Even though it's the same dang game, I like the idea of trying to have first addition games, if possible.

To someone's point in an earlier post, it is true - a decent box could be shrink wrapped with minimal investment and skill I'm guessing. I bought a "New, Unopenned" Venture earlier this year. When it arrived, it was clear that it was glued. The funny thing is, I wouldn't have known, except the idiot put the cart in the wrong part of the box. Of course, the Coleco boxes - as crappy as the are, have a very tight slot that accepts the cart. NO WAY should it shake around the box - even if it is 30 years old. But after noticing that, I then noticed that when he reglued the box, he did it slightly crooked (er, kinda like the repro LF2 box I drunkenly built. D'oh!). Anyhow, not enough factual evidence to give him a poor rating or whatever. I guess he could have bought it like that. . .

But by and large, I think my sealed games do don the original wrapping. And since most of the games are pretty inexpensive (no sealed LF 2), I'm not rally trippin' on the authenticity of the plastic on each game. They look good to me! Oh, and I didn't count my Venezuelan Beam Rider, Pitfall and Stampede as new in my spreadsheet (though I did pitcher them). I've read different things about the those games. They seem pretty damn new to me, but it feels dishonest somehow - like they simply need factory plastic wrap. . .

Cool man - good topic b-pres. . .

Arlo

Edited by sharkcharmer
  • Like 2

Will do. I'll keep the list of already-owned titles up to date in the post above. Here are my sealed doubles for trade:

[updated 11/14/13]

INTELLIVISION INC.

ASTROSMASH

LOCK 'N CHASE

MIND STRIKE

NIGHT STALKER

SPACE HAWK

SUPER CHALLENGE BASEBALL (2600)

AIR RAIDERS (2600)

MATTEL

SPACE SPARTANS

BUZZ BOMBERS (standard box)

SPACE ATTACK (2600)

ASTROBLAST (2600)

OTHER

DONKEY KONG (NO SHRINKWRAP BUT SEALE

Yo - I'm going to IM you with an offer. . .

Thx man -

Arlo

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...