IGNORED

Your Atari retreat

Mind Master

My place is a mess right now because I have started digging things out again...when I get it set up I'll throw out a few pics...I have a couple of 2600 systems, an NES, 2 Genesis systems, Coleco Adam, 2 computers, drums and guitar stuff...all in one 20x14 size room downstairs.

Lots of work to do...will be adding more stuff.

Next additions will be:

1- Apple iie

1- Atari 5200

1- Atari 7800

would like to have a small desk or stand set up for each one...not that far yet.

Mock

I have a small apartment and somehow I've managed to fit all my games in my bedroom which is about 3 times smaller than the living room. I just put up 2 milk crates on the wall yesterday to hold NES and Genny games and I have a media shelf that holds most of my 2600 games.

I have a wire wine rack that holds 7 systems and all the connections so I can just plug and play whatever I like. I can do this with all systems except for the NES.

I'll have to get pictures sometime.

my "retreat" is a MESS!! It seems to stay that way too! I'm always changing up and pulling stuff out that only adds to my messiness. :D

Here's a picture of my nearly completed 5200 collection, and most of my 2600 and 7800 games:

http://www.atariaddict.com/pics/room1.jpg

I also have about 75 8-bit carts on the floor in front of that shelf, but they don't display well. :P

I have a few more shots of my room here, including my new 36" Sony Wega, all ready for some MvsC2 luvin!

http://www.atariaddict.com/pics/

So, does everyone tell you that the joystick coffee table is simply brilliant? Since I moved into a new place, I'm not so into displaying my stuff. I keep small representative collections of things around, and if enyone wants to play it's a matter of a few moments to get everything ready. I have also recently secreted my DVD's, because I don't like the look of them for some reason - maybe because the spines are shiny... hell knows what goes on in my mind.