IGNORED

Happy Halloween - Next Street (WIP)

GroovyBee

post-21935-0-67149500-1383270178_thumb.gifpost-21935-0-73589400-1383270184_thumb.gif

post-21935-0-67980400-1383270190_thumb.gifpost-21935-0-43405700-1383270197_thumb.gif

Trick or treat! You need to guzzle as many treats as you can on each street you visit. You have until midnight to chomp your way through the local area so you pass along each street faster and faster. However, you need to avoid the local posse of skeletons. If you collide with them 6 times your night is over.

Heres the ROM :-

NextStreet.1.00.rom

Its very rough and it has no sound effects or music. Corners had to be cut to get it out for tonight :lol:.

I haven't tested it on real hardware but it plays fine in jzintv, Bliss and Nostalgia.

Enjoy!

Added 01/11/13 - A gifeo of the game in action :-

post-21935-0-18441400-1383297809_thumb.gif <---- Click to animate

Its much smoother when you play the real game.

• Like 8

What about the purple pickles? Will this come in a box with manual?(Sorry, I had to ask before rev get the opportunity. ;) )

Sorry, there will be no no purple pickles in this game because I quite like the Halloween theme.

I'm going to make a Halloween game next year, hopefully I get that one release on time.

:cool: For Coleco or Inty?

I wanted to port Adventure of the Witch:Flightful Night from Petit Computer to Colecovision. If I get Intellivision programming figured out, then I might be able to make one for that system.

I think you should do it for both and I'll buy them both! :)

• Like 1

I wanted to port Adventure of the Witch:Flightful Night from Petit Computer to Colecovision. If I get Intellivision programming figured out, then I might be able to make one for that system.

If you want to start Inty programming ask questions in the AA Inty programmers forum or drop me a PM.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...