IGNORED

Shredded Hover Bovver boxes......bring a kleenex

Rev

Ok I am a 7800 fan stalking the intel. Forum checking out what kinda games it had and has today. Especially Interested in Grooveybees projects as he was just a few years ago showing off some 7800 demos of games he was working on which looked fn mindblowing.. Of course I read the hover threads including this one.. and someone mentioned that this seems to lower your standards as a intel fan with all the name calling etc.. that goes on... I would say after seeing almost a half dozen topics with you guys purposely trolling yourselves over the matter ya'll seem get a kick out of it. Its been a good read..

Edited by Jinks

Ok I am a 7800 fan stalking the intel. Forum checking out what kinda games it had and has today. Especially Interested in Grooveybees projects as he was just a few years ago showing off some 7800 demos of games he was working on which looked fn mindblowing.. Of course I read the hover threads including this one.. and someone mentioned that this seems to lower your standards as a intel fan with all the name calling etc.. that goes on... I would say after seeing almost a half dozen topics with you guys purposely trolling yourselves over the matter ya'll seem get a kick out of it. Its been a good read..

Yah for the most part we don't take ourselves to seriously. :)

• Like 1

yeah, we are a sick bunch

• Like 1

I'm not sure how to take that. You're the first to connect the dots in this way so far.

I had asked Games for Your Intellivision about re-purposing the boxes as a side matter. One that didn't work out because of the box size differences between 2600 and INTV games.

An absolute waste, but printed for the cancelled version.

We are selling off a limited number of boxes to collectors. It would not be fair to the people who are contributing to the significant cost of the printing by purchasing the now rare box if they were re-purposed. A moot point now, as they are gone.

We are indeed recycling. 300 of them are getting rained on now. Someone said I was 'bluffing' about the destruction. I don't bluff.

There are no guarantees that the new version will have any sort of box whatsoever. In fact, it is looking less likely every day, as this whole fiasco has caused a lot of bad feelings with everyone involved. It is likely that the redeveloped version will be a cart only release.

Ok, now I have to say it!

After reading both sides threads, I suggested buying the boxes before they were destroyed as they were sold in a group of two.

Then purchase the half cut cartridge to go with 1 box.

And finally, purchase Groovys or Williams non box release of the finished game for the other box.......collectible? Hell Yes!!!!!!