IGNORED

What is on the AVGN's Atari switches?

TheAtarianGuy

He probably thinks he'll get shocked by them if he touches bare metal, so he put some insulation on them.

Don't think too much of the guy. He regurgitates the crack about the 5200 4 port switch box and its "shock," and seems to have no clue how to hold a joystick.

Edited by Brian R.

• 1 month later...

I swear they sold those things back in the day. Like foam coverings for the metal switches. I almost created a thread about this - but not with the AVGN tie in - because it had been bothering me lately because I remember seeing them in magazines but neither I nor my friends had them. Google Searches have come up blank on the subject for me.

• Like 1

I swear they sold those things back in the day. Like foam coverings for the metal switches. I almost created a thread about this - but not with the AVGN tie in - because it had been bothering me lately because I remember seeing them in magazines but neither I nor my friends had them. Google Searches have come up blank on the subject for me.

Maybe they did. I remember seeing a couple Atari consoles on eBay with the same kind of switch covers a while back.

• Like 1