IGNORED

Let's Play! The MOUSE TRAP High Score Competition! Prizes!

Rev

I can't believe no one else is posting any scores. How am I supposed to know what a good score is?

Ooh, found this:

http://www.retrocademagazine.net/forums/search.php?keywords=mouse&terms=all&author=&fid%5B%5D=53&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Apparently 811,000 is a good score. Of course, Scalpel broke the million mark!

:-D

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

That's why I always have two of everything :)

Actually, Mousetrap is one of the few games I only own a single CIB copy of. I have a backup cart though, which is what I have been playing on.

I think I have a six pack of sealed Mousetraps. :) just sayin. Add to pile?

I think I have a six pack of sealed Mousetraps. :) just sayin. Add to pile?

Intriguing. I have recently developed a love/hate relationship with Mouse Trap. A virgin sealed copy would definitely help me solidify the "love" portion of that scenario.

Hmmm...I wonder how far would a Prototype Mouse Trap box go in trade? :ponder:

That's why I always have two of everything :)

Actually, Mousetrap is one of the few games I only own a single CIB copy of. I have a backup cart though, which is what I have been playing on.

It may be my computer, too much power. Other non related programs go crazy too. Edited by voltron

Intriguing. I have recently developed a love/hate relationship with Mouse Trap. A virgin sealed copy would definitely help me solidify the "love" portion of that scenario.

Hmmm...I wonder how far would a Prototype Mouse Trap box go in trade? :ponder:

Your gonna make cmart salivate

The controls are really glitchy. If you try to use a diagonal on the disc it doesn't default to the nearest up/down/left/right direction. It just freezes, so you have to be right on with the disc. Also, especially at higher speeds and with more cats, it really lags :-( Kinda frustrating, but I power through. It helps to completely turn off all emotion and just play like a robot :|

Still having issues the cart started playing again but it has lots of snow. The other cart dont produce the snow. im waitng for the other carts to arrive. im think i have the rare 5th level variant instead of the four level version. its played in the snow with low visibility

post-33512-0-19622700-1384395736_thumb.jpg

first thing to do is delete start.bat the emulator creates it, but if it is corrupt then it wont work. If that doesnt work i will have to remember how i had to fix it

The emulator says can not write start.bat so im guess its not being created.

I can't believe no one else is posting any scores. How am I supposed to know what a good score is?

Ooh, found this:

=53&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search]http://www.retrocademagazine.net/forums/search.php?keywords=mouse&terms=all&author=&fid[]=53&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Apparently 811,000 is a good score. Of course, Scalpel broke the million mark!

:-D

thats an ok score, before my cart died if you look carefully at my score, the first most significant digit is an 8 had it not died, and i had better screen visibility i could have flipped it t over :) Edited by voltron