IGNORED

Free copy of Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen for PSplus users

cimerians

This week get a free copy:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/04/ps-plus-dragons-dogma-dark-arisen-free-for-members/

If anyone wants to play this game add me as a friend. I have a 90+ level Strider or Sorcerer you can use which can help a lot. I also have items\weapons I can give out to help your character out.

Edited by cimerians

Wow level 90+!!?

I have a ways to go it sounds like. My and my crew are currently level 27.

Awesome game. I'm really loving the sense of exploration that comes with this RPG. To me it's more difficult than a lot of RPGs, especially ones released today. But it's in no way frustrating now, and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Wow level 90+!!?

I have a ways to go it sounds like. My and my crew are currently level 27.

Awesome game. I'm really loving the sense of exploration that comes with this RPG. To me it's more difficult than a lot of RPGs, especially ones released today. But it's in no way frustrating now, and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

I'm glad...everyone I talk to I just tell them stick to it! Me and my friends had a fantastic time with this game as we played it over and over again. Once you beat it you unlock newgame+ and your character starts the game with all weapons, items and level he's at. I only recently started playing in hard mode, I stick to easy or normal most of the time and especially the isle which you dont even want to step foot in until your around level 50. The monsters there are brutal. lol

There's also an online dragon that you can hook up with friends to try and take down. It's a beast though and incredibly hard to kill even with other players. The offline version of the dragon is a lot easier...you can only face it after you finish the game.

Great game with great replayability...I wish Skyrim and Fallout and those games didn't overshadow this. It's really good, especially combat

There's an official community here:

https://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/en/index.html

Also gamefaqs has a community where people hire each others pawns.

Here's a pic of my PC and my main pawn Crimson:

ea281456782c6aac6b162af450ea0db9_l.jpg

Edited by cimerians