IGNORED

Thoughts on the Collection I got today

X3R0102

Not sure if this is the best place for this post but since it was a collection I figured it would fit. I picked up a nice collection from a old friend today. I guess he was big into collecting 70s and 80s games but lost interest. I never really collected anything before the NES system so I am not sure what this stuff was worth or if I got a good deal or not. So I wanted to make a post and see what you guys thought. I picked up all this for a great price. I'm not going to list or picture everything just mainly the things that stood out to me. There was also some SNES, NES, Sega, etc Games and systems. What do you guys think a system like this is worth.

3x Atari 2600 systems

Atari 2600 Case

Atari Games

Boxed Atari Games

Boxed ColecoVision System

ColecoVision Accessories Boxed

Boxed ColecoVision Games

3x Intellivision Systems

Sears Intellivision

Intellivision Accessories

Intellivision Voice Module

Intellivision Boxed Games

19+ Intellivision Loose Games

Coleco Telstar

So far what I have tested all have worked. Other then just cleaning to get it to work. There was also a bunch of books, manuals, newspaper stuff, letters from mattel. All kinds of stuff I am still going threw it and finding things lol.

X4SLGsjl.jpgKVVFjkSl.jpg
QBWXPgnl.jpgMZzOFw2l.jpg
B7zh9Y2l.jpgMTS5y6ol.jpg
VEuzI3ol.jpgAhbXqjol.jpg
iW7JTUxl.jpgQgP06txl.jpg
oPMZgfgl.jpgHEcBBMNl.jpg
lRTZNswl.jpg1kXQnhfl.jpg
B2VKEK7l.jpg1sh3gobl.jpg
w4I98D2l.jpgjaHtzDBl.jpg
ui1PSGGl.jpgnfRxKIBl.jpg
jj5e73dl.jpgyjiAr7Vl.jpg

• Like 2

That is an impressive collection.

It would be great to see scans (or, at least, clear pictures) of the newspaper clippings and any other ephemrea (such as catalogs, the letters from Mattel) that have not yet been scanned.

Some great items in there, nice pickup. Looking at your Intellivision games they're mostly common and only worth a couple of bucks each other than Blockade Runner which might net you $20 or so and two Sears variations that are fairly hard to come by, Checkers and Roulette. If the Checkers is in good shape you might get $50 for it and Roulette might fetch $25-30. Actually if the Checkers is in good shape mine could use upgrading if you're not attached to it. :) let me know.

The boxed Sears Intelly would sell for $50 easy if it works.

Edit: Upon closer inspection there are a couple of other decent Intv games in the $10 range. Locomotion, AD&D Tarmin, Swords & Serpents

Thanks guys for all the replays. Boxes seam to be in good shape with most of the games complete like manuals, overlays, and etc. There are a bunch of catalogs, paper clippings, magazines, letters, and so on. I'll try to get more of the book and papers scanned in for you guys. Let me see what kind of shape the checkers is in maybe we can work a trade out or a sale if you want it.

• Like 1

That's an absolutely terrible bunch of items. You're probably highly embarrassed to have them around, so I'll totally let you ship it all to me. I'll make sure no one knows it was yours. ;-)

Honestly, that's one hell of a pickup!

Yeah.......he could just "give" it all to you and only charge like $400 for shipping. :P

Great collection!

• Like 1

Thanks guys for all the replays. Boxes seam to be in good shape with most of the games complete like manuals, overlays, and etc. There are a bunch of catalogs, paper clippings, magazines, letters, and so on. I'll try to get more of the book and papers scanned in for you guys. Let me see what kind of shape the checkers is in maybe we can work a trade out or a sale if you want it.

Sounds great. I think I can make four people happy if this works right. ;)

Sorry I have not been replying to you guys I have been working on getting everything in there right boxes what you have seen so far was just a start. Basically a lot more of the games where in a box and there boxes where in a box and there manuals where in another box. This so far is what I have matched and complete.

v3b6zApl.jpg
e3ZFgYBl.jpg
1YlWU8Yl.jpg
XqSfva0l.jpg
Uqg8jrGl.jpg
YPcXQ0Tl.jpg
SJDDPFml.jpg
A4yjACNl.jpg
F2Z9xjrl.jpg
SqCay6Hl.jpg
ctenxf3l.jpg
MSW0SWyl.jpg