IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club S2 ~ Week 27 ~ Name This Game (Game 5 B/B)

Vocelli

To Darthkur:

Yes, otters will count. Since many Aquariums have otters, your submission of an otter will count but you will be eaten first by all the sharks.

Thanks.

He's a bad ass otter. Has a black belt in taekwondo. The sharks will be the ones to worry. :grin:

Edited by darthkur
  • Like 1

today I have got nothing but bitten.

if I were to have participated in the contest, I would have named this game "Shark Bait."

the guy in the boat is your crazy stoner buddy who loves danger and treasure. he drinks and smokes and etc. he only offers the air because the two of you are trying to get as much treasure as possible. he loves tropical locations where the livin' is cheap.

i like this game & don't mind losing because my favorite part is when the shark wins. it looks and sounds comical. however, I can't seem to get into a groove of hitting reset & playing over & over! it gets boring fast for me for some reason.

I just noticed Northcoast is in 1st place now!

wow, nice job dude.

post-34560-0-07206000-1384645035_thumb.jpg

a tiny improvement!

it's a little late in the day for tips, but I just got this down, I hope to get a higher score soon.

when the shark is at the bottom level, he is much easier to hit if you are moving in the same direction as him!!

shoot when his belly is right over your spear, not ahead of time like when he is higher up.

also, if you are almost to 10K and haven't lost a life yet you might as well kill yourself so you can get a few more points in that round! then you get your extra life at 10K. but you can't build up more than 3 lives so it's like the Kaboom! tip.

• Like 2