IGNORED

Deep Pockets

Eric7100

Has anybody on here seen the current eBay auction for Deep Pockets? Actually, it doesn't include the game, just the supporting materials. I had asked this question before, I am curious as to what something like this will sell for. Is it worth anything without the game?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131040792248?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I see it was up quite high, then dropped. I've sold box onlys in the past, no matter how many times I say the game is not included, I always got bidders who thought it was, I'm sure that is what happened to this one.....I could see it going for even more than $40....

I think it went high because someone noticed that no game was with it.

Are you guys following this auction? With just three hours left, the price of JUST the box is $104.75. I wonder what one would pay for the actual game. I find this auction fascinating!

I'm telling you, I sold a box without game, but had to try to sell it like 3 times.....people would buy and say, "oh, I thought the game was with, sorry"......I hope it sells for that, but from my experience, there will be problems...

• 2 weeks later...

I had trouble with this serpent seller in the past

He sold Me a cib synthasizer and sent it with no box, as in slapping postage on the thing I bought. Moron

Out of curiosity, when did that happen? When I bought Stonix from him at the end of 2011 (got a second-chance offer), his shipping charges were high, but it turned out that he used a third-party pack-and-ship service for all his Ebay sales. Having used the UPS packing service before for a friend's wedding present (framed photograph), and having felt my jaw hit the floor when I found out how much it cost (something like $75 total to ship the framed photo), the reason for the high shipping charges became clear to me.

Anyway I wonder if they were responsible for the mistake with your synthesizer -- not that I'm making excuses for what happened, mind you, but FWIW my own experience with him was positive. And obviously if he's offering free shipping on Deep Pockets, he's not having a shipping company pack a circuit board for him. :D

But why is he seeling the game without a shell, but a sticker? I wonder where the sticker comes from, or what happened to the shell. Its very strange and I dont like his picture which actually does show the box for selling the cart. Yes, he mentions it in the text, but if he does not find the time to take a photo of his stuff I would not pay a lot of money for that.