IGNORED

Paddle Party

On his facebook page, we can read this :

"We have just finished manufacturing 150 Paddle Party cartridges....x 10 minutes = 25 hours of work......Now to putting together the boxes and shrink wrapping the product......a limited number will be available later today paired with Match 5....sorry for the 'soft' release today.......too much work!!"

• Like 2

Mine is on the way…had some Credit Card problems ordering something so, while I was on the phone paying for 1//2 Cuts…well, I asked… :-) Two paddle Parties on the way to my house…but I'm 3000 miles away.

The following serial numbers of Paddle Party are available for $100 US plus shipping:

Serial #2, Serial #3, Serial #4, Serial #5, Serial #6, Serial #8, Serial #9

The following serial numbers of Paddle Party are available for $80 US plus shipping:

Serial #11, Serial # 12, Serial #13, Serial #14, Serial #16, Serial #17, Serial 18

Please email gamesforyourintellivision@hotmail.com

to reserve your serial number and arrange payment. First come first serve.

post-31813-0-92923400-1384526890_thumb.jpg

Classic Game Publishers is now selling SINGLE copies of Paddle Party for $60 US plus shipping Complete in Box

http://www.elektronite.com/Games/Paddle_Party.htm

Paddle Party is the second Intellivision game written by Dave Akers who wrote Klax for the arcade!

You can order here with Visa and MasterCard (PayPal is NOT accepted on the site - email gamesforyourintellivision@hotmail.com if you insist on using PayPal)

https://www.classicgamepublishers.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=22

ATTENTION GERMAN CUSTOMERS - Zen cart (This shopping cart) has 'issues' with German customers that may not allow you to complete your order. We are working on a solution to the problem. Please contact us at gamesforyourintellivision@hotmail.com for more information!

ACHTUNG! Liebe deutsche Kunden. Die Shopping Software "Zen Cart" hat zur Zeit technische Probleme bei Kunden mit deutscher Lieferanschrift. Somit kann der Kauf nicht abgeschlossen werden. Wir arbeiten an einer schnellstmöglichen Lösung. Bitte schreiben Sie uns eine Mail an gamesforyourintellivision@hotmail.com für weitere Informationen.

Paddle Party is the second Intellivision game written by Dave Akers who wrote Klax for the arcade!

I gather that he's the same Dave Akers who worked at Mattel Electronics and developed Star Strike for the 2600. It's always exciting to see an alumnus of one of the original video game companies return to create new games for vintage systems, like Keithen Hayenga with 5200 Tempest. I might have to wait until next month, but I'm ordering a copy for sure!

• Like 2