IGNORED

Paddle Party

The cool thing is you pick Intellivision... I remember the day when you said you never heard of Intellivision.

It's never late to go the right path.

I'm not sure if it was the disc, intellivoice, overlays, games or the community. I play video games since 5 years old and now it seems Intellivision was the system I was looking for all these years.

• Like 5

I gather that he's the same Dave Akers who worked at Mattel Electronics and developed Star Strike for the 2600. It's always exciting to see an alumnus of one of the original video game companies return to create new games for vintage systems, like Keithen Hayenga with 5200 Tempest. I might have to wait until next month, but I'm ordering a copy for sure!

He has his own Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Akers

Maybe someone should add Paddle Party to his oeuvre. :)

This is a little like gambling on $20.

I want 2 copies: should I pay the $120. now or wait and take the chance that I get the 2 for $100. deal on sale before the sale ends, the games sell out, or they jump to $70. each?.

Elektronite and Classic Game Publishers, why not just put up 2 copies for $110. dollars to split the difference, and sell them to all of us at once.

By the way, 1 of the 2 games I order I send to my best friend, I never keep 2 of anything anymore. Just my thoughts and input. great job most of all for making and releasing the game!

This is a little like gambling on $20.

I want 2 copies: should I pay the $120. now or wait and take the chance that I get the 2 for $100. deal on sale before the sale ends, the games sell out, or they jump to $70. each?.

Elektronite and Classic Game Publishers, why not just put up 2 copies for $110. dollars to split the difference, and sell them to all of us at once.

By the way, 1 of the 2 games I order I send to my best friend, I never keep 2 of anything anymore. Just my thoughts and input. great job most of all for making and releasing the game!

Elektronite games are not limited. Don't worry.

Just for your information

Paddle Party being on sale in pairs does not mean that The Lost Caves of Kroz will necessarily be on sale when it is released.

Paddle Party's price will be increasing soon, so grab your pair today!

I'm SO going to grab a pair today! Then I'm going to buy some video games! Win win!