IGNORED

Venture Official Release

Goochman

Sad, I'll never get to enjoy this as they refuse to do digital downloads..

Yeah, it's a shame really... i know that a few vendors have had a change of heart recently (the addition of SuperCPU emulation to VICE has probably doubled the number of units Protovision have shifted of Metal Dust for example) but i ask for images to review them and some people won't even send one with a watermark!

So damn annoying, we both know just how well games like Bomberland on the C64 do when they offer digital downloads, I know its been trained and ripped but I don't see it on any sites which is great, even they back the game makers.

All my real gear is packed up and until find out if my daughter has got something cancer connected I won't be unboxing them anytime soon.

A nice image would have taken some of the time I have to worry in but no, cart only..

Sad really..

Thanks Al. I Got back in. =)

Digital Downloads? As I've Said Before. Never. Nuff Said. Don't ask me again please.

5200 Version. YES!!!

We will be doing a 5200 conversion. I'm Hoping to get some help with this from the man who did the 5200 fort apocalypse conversion. =)

Venture Has two major features....

1, Challenger Mode. this mode has certain rooms that close the door behind you until you kill everything in the room and some rooms where the treasure will not appear until everything in the room is dead. This mode also features more monsters in the rooms and they are faster and smarter. There is also the addition of a Fourth Level Map, with new rooms and new monsters/traps.

The Normal mode plays the game like the classic colecovision version.

2, Control Features. You can control like the original or use the new point and shoot control where you can hold down the fire button which will hold your aim where ever you want it and allow you to move while continuing to shoot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Al. I Got back in. =)

Digital Downloads? As I've Said Before. Never. Nuff Said. Don't ask me again please.

5200 Version. YES!!!

We will be doing a 5200 conversion. I'm Hoping to get some help with this from the man who did the 5200 fort apocalypse conversion. =)

Venture Has two major features....

1, Challenger Mode. this mode has certain rooms that close the door behind you until you kill everything in the room and some rooms where the treasure will not appear until everything in the room is dead. This mode also features more monsters in the rooms and they are faster and smarter. There is also the addition of a Fourth Level Map, with new rooms and new monsters/traps.

The Normal mode plays the game like the classic colecovision version.

2, Control Features. You can control like the original or use the new point and shoot control where you can hold down the fire button which will hold your aim where ever you want it and allow you to move while continuing to shoot.

I don't want to deviate too much from the topic here. Welcome back Kjmann! Plan to stick around for a while this time :)

Well for once I have to say that I hope someone dumps the game because when a publisher deliberately denies the buying public different options for unreleased reasons then you know there's something wrong in the selling world.

Stupid.....Purely about money...The C64 system proves that both systems work and that the program does not get passed around!

Anyway, I've got a hell of a lot on my plate with my daughters illness so I'm going to piss off now because I'm angry at the whole world......

Edited by Mclaneinc
  • Like 3