IGNORED

Boulder Dash (R) For Intellivision

Not all of us care to maintain social media accounts like Facebook.

I would have thought right here, in the original main thread talking about Intellivision Boulderdash, would have been a more appropriate choice to advertise the rollout on this.

Possible they wanted to keep it on the down low at first, get a handful of copies out to Farcebook incidentals who might provide feedback, in case more bugs crop up that would necessitate a revision before officially rolling out here?

Not all of us care to maintain social media accounts.

I would have thought right here, in the original main thread talking about Intellivision Boulderdash, would have been a more appropriate choice to advertise the rollout on this.

Possible they wanted to keep it on the down low at first, get a handful of copies out to Farcebook incidentals that'd provide feedback in case more bugs crop up that would necessitate a revision before advertising here?

You can be assured that there will be no bug in this game. The delay of the game was because of the intense bug hunting!

Not all of us care to maintain social media accounts like Facebook.

Possible they wanted to keep it on the down low at first, get a handful of copies out to Farcebook incidentals who might provide feedback, in case more bugs crop up that would necessitate a revision before officially rolling out here?

The game has been widely advertised on social media and the press release sent to Retro Gaming Magazines as well as Elektronite customers emailed directly.

The game was not on the 'low down'. It was officially rolled out at 12am on March 18th, 2015.

It is ready for sale. This is not a 'soft release'.

• Like 2

William is in the process of moving, but hasn't yet.

Tim most likely has the games ready to go or he would not be collecting yet. I picture getting them sooner than later! ;-)

I quote myself on this one.....these guys are awesome and they are already being shipped! Thank you Willy and Tim for your great work and professionalism! Wolfman

Some people have been messaging me regarding a ROM release for use on a cuttle cart and/or emulators.

Unfortunately, there will be no ROM release for the cuttle cart or for use on emulators.

There will be a ROM release for LTO Flash! when it ships, but this will be sold as a separate product. So people who wish to play the game on a flash cartridge or purchase the game on a budget will have the option as soon as LTO Flash! ships.

Not even going to be close. I ship these out. I already dropped 50+ games at the Post Office today before they closed. More will drop in the morning.

Never fear, the joke was not pointed towards the producers or distributors in any way shape, or form.

Congrats on the VERY healthy sales btw :)

• Like 1