IGNORED

Anyone have a Chase the Chuckwagon for trade?

Cassidy Nolen

Ok,

Its an obscure offer, I know. But......

I have a Taito arcade machine Tin Star that I would be willing to trade for a Chuckwagon cart and a few others I do not have. I am assuming the cart would be loose, but the label would have to be VERY nice (no screwholes, etc). I would also like a few other games in trade, but that could all be worked out.

The arcade is in great shape, I just do not have the time to do the ebay thing with it, and wanted to see how nuts this is of an offer. I am in Virginia, and it would be up to you to do the transporting (unless you were local, and we could work something out).

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks,

Cassidy

If I do not get a bite in a day or two, I will most likely ebay the machine..

MMF,

Yup, had one.  I traded it for an Asteroids cocktail machine (along with a bunch of others!).  Love them both (CtCW and Asteroids), but really miss the cart.  

NICE! I'd say that you got the good end of that deal!

MMF,

Yup, had one.  I traded it for an Asteroids cocktail machine (along with a bunch of others!).  Love them both (CtCW and Asteroids), but really miss the cart.  

I wonder how many of us that collect 2600 also collect arcades?  Might be a new thread idea.....

Cassidy

I would've taken that deal. CtCW isn't even that rare compared to games like Eli's Ladder.

I wonder how many of us that collect 2600 also collect arcades?  Might be a new thread idea.....

Cassidy

Count me in that list. My garage is packed with the likes of Rolling Thunder, Jr. Pac-Man, Ikari Warrors, Guardian, WWF Superstars, Double Dragon (and boards for DDII), and empty Pole Position and Operation Wolf cabinets. All are in various states of operability, but except for the two empty cabs they're all more-or-less playable.

I would've taken that deal. CtCW isn't even that rare compared to games like Eli's Ladder.

Funny you mention that one....

I have a standing offer to Tempest of a Black Widow machine for Eli's. Trick is, it has to have the paperwork for me to want it. That is his favorite (or one of them) arcade machine.

:)

Cassidy

As for Tin Star....I should add the following:

Of course, I would entertain offers for any good 9 or 10 game for it.....(maybe a Lab Loaner?)

I have a standing offer to Tempest of a Black Widow machine for Eli's.  Trick is, it has to have the paperwork for me to want it.  That is his favorite (or one of them) arcade machine.  

This makes perfect sense that he'd like that game. It's very similar to Tempest and has those interesting graphics of older Atari VG consoles.

I have a Taito arcade machine Tin Star that I would be willing to trade for a Chuckwagon cart and a few others I do not have. I am assuming the cart would be loose, but the label would have to be VERY nice (no screwholes, etc). I would also like a few other games in trade, but that could all be worked out.  

The arcade is in great shape, I just do not have the time to do the ebay thing with it, and wanted to see how nuts this is of an offer. I am in Virginia, and it would be up to you to do the transporting (unless you were local, and we could work something out).  

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks,  

Cassidy

Hey Cassidy, I live in Virginia Beach and have a Chase cart with a very nice label and may be interested in your offer. I would like to see pics of the Tin Star. Can you email me or give me a call that way we can work something out.

Thanks Angelo

Apatti@cox.net

1-757-409-6565