IGNORED

TI-99 Photos Thread! Post your systems here!

slinkeey

• 3 weeks later...

On a whim I decided to take a short video of my hobby room where my TI lives :) Sometimes pictures are not descriptive enough...

https://youtu.be/BNsvJVz7Pqw

I like your electronic gear and your early computer kits! Wow!

I also have an old dual trace oscilloscope, from HAMEG though. :thumbsup:

Also the homemeade double sided PCB. :)

Edited by Dexter

Not impossible: I have programmed on an SX-64's 5" screen before.

I used to have one, and just could not stand that small screen... It's just not sharp enough and very tiring to use for extended periods of time. I had it hooked up to a short wave receiver and was decoding RTTY transmissions using the AIR1 cartridge :)

I used to have one, and just could not stand that small screen... It's just not sharp enough and very tiring to use for extended periods of time. I had it hooked up to a short wave receiver and was decoding RTTY transmissions using the AIR1 cartridge :)

Truth be told, it was with younger eyes.

More forward motion. I had to take a week and a-half off from heavy lifting as I wrenched my back. Tonight I got to do some more work: replacing a UPS with a rack-mount unit, shifting equipment around and down, a new PDU. Yeah, the place is a mess, but it is coming along. A big picture so you can see how yellowed much of my stuff has become (boooooo!) and see some other parts of my "collection."

post-27864-0-44482300-1434180860_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

More forward motion. I had to take a week and a-half off from heavy lifting as I wrenched my back. Tonight I got to do some more work: replacing a UPS with a rack-mount unit, shifting equipment around and down, a new PDU. Yeah, the place is a mess, but it is coming along. A big picture so you can see how yellowed much of my stuff has become (boooooo!) and see some other parts of my "collection."

attachicon.gifDSC09125.JPG

I think the whole drive dedicated to Xevious is interesting! ....It was a great NES game.

attachicon.gifDSC09125.JPG

I particularly like the ceiling mounted chain-so that you can flush without having to leave the TI.

• Like 1