IGNORED

TI-99 Photos Thread! Post your systems here!

slinkeey

Where do I put this on the SD-card to my FG to get it working?

My computer can´t find the bin-file.

I put both 4ADOSC.BIN & 4ADOSG.BIN in the root directory (not in a folder), that way it shows up as an option directly from the FinalGROM's main menu, which gives me one less button to push on the initial load.

• Like 3

I put both 4ADOSC.BIN & 4ADOSG.BIN in the root directory (not in a folder), that way it shows up as an option directly from the FinalGROM's main menu, which gives me one less button to push on the initial load.

As you have written I have done, but nothing shows up on the menu.

Just to mention, I have v1.2 of FG99.

As you have written I have done, but nothing shows up on the menu.

Just to mention, I have v1.2 of FG99.

I updated to v1.3 before I tested...

The update for the FinalGROM 99 is up on github: https://github.com/endlos99/finalgrom99/raw/master/updates/version_1_3.avr

Ralph's page here: https://endlos99.github.io/finalgrom99/ has instructions on updating under " How to Update the FinalGROM 99"

-M@

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the local thrift store and got two RCA cables for $5, and then hit the Computer Store and got a cable with two 5-pin DINS for $3. So far the most expensive bit of my Composite Video Cable is the heat shrink sleeve...

Now to find my wire-stripping pliers... Pretty sure they are in the ... basement...

888+-+basement+cat+dark+eyes+Scary.jpg

That picture...is....AWESOME!!

So, I have to know....what was looking back at you? I assumed you killed it with a sword or magic. LOL

Ok, just updated FG99 to v 1.3 and 4ADOS is now found in the menu.

Thanks Jedimatt and everyone else who have helped!

Now that you've got it up and running, how often do you find that you're running it for your TIPI stuff? Are you using batch files or using the DOD prompt the most? Also are you using the sector editable loader programs?

• Like 1

Now that you've got it up and running, how often do you find that you're running it for your TIPI stuff? Are you using batch files or using the DOD prompt the most? Also are you using the sector editable loader programs?

I haven´t had the time to really dig in to 4A DOS, but have peeked in the manual to learn the commands.

I would like to learn of the best way to set up for use with TIPI, any help is welcome!

• Like 1